IGNORED

The Switch Thread

Amazon has some deals on ININ games. https://www.amazon.com/stores/ININ/page/AD0D44A6-B6F7-4ADC-9DEF-15C3F0BE5341?ref_=ast_bln

Cotton Reboot is on lightning deal now for 33% off, Taito Milestones is 50% off and a few others are on lightning deals later on so don't forget to set a reminder if interested.

Edited by Ampplays
double post

I'm definitely copping some of these Switch deals. Alwa's Collection for $24, Cotton Reboot for $24, Smurfs Mission Vileaf Collector's Edition for $39.99 $29.99 and I'm keeping an eye on some other games I will buy if they drop more. But even at $19.99, I just can't convince myself to buy Taito Milestones. That price for a bare bones compilation of just 10 games... still feels wrong. 

Edited by MiamiSlice
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

I'm definitely copping some of these Switch deals. Alwa's Collection for $24, Cotton Reboot for $24, Smurfs Mission Vileaf Collector's Edition for $39.99... and I'm keeping an eye on some other games I will buy if they drop more. But even at $19.99, I just can't convince myself to buy Taito Milestones. That price for a bare bones compilation of just 10 games... still feels wrong. 

You can get the smurf collectors a bit cheaper (still through amazon -secondary seller)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09D4R4V8Y/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Nice...for many many years atariage forums has done what you did there with Bayounetta, cheaply fast edited box art changes for comedy and it seems to get at least a few new entries a week by usually a few dedicated types.  That could be a lot of fun here too.

• 2 weeks later...