IGNORED

The Switch Thread

1 hour ago, Tabonga said:

Target delivered my copy of Advance Wars Reboot today - been playing it and the visuals look nice - they have put in really good voices also.

This is also on my extremely short list of games to acquire this year.  Didn’t realize it was out.

I'm looking at various shmups on PlayAsia and trying to decide what to buy. Are these all going to be Japan exclusives? 

• Batsugun
  • Zero Fire
  • Telenet Shooting Collection (is this one worth it?)

Although, maybe I should just buy the Raystrom x Raycrisis release in North America and stick with that!

On 5/2/2023 at 9:16 AM, MiamiSlice said:

I'm looking at various shmups on PlayAsia and trying to decide what to buy. Are these all going to be Japan exclusives? 

• Batsugun
  • Zero Fire
  • Telenet Shooting Collection (is this one worth it?)

Although, maybe I should just buy the Raystrom x Raycrisis release in North America and stick with that!

LRG will likely release Batsugun but wouldn’t be in your hands till next year. Telenet is a maybe imo nothing has been announced and highly doubt Zero Fire will come as none of the switch ShotTrigger games have come yet. The one to get is Never Awake, still no mention of  it coming and it has doubled in price since release with game getting great reviews.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

Zelda TOTK CEhas been available all day at best buy. I got one off of Amazon as a back up as well.

I dunno, whenever I check anything, be it BB, amazon, etc. it's always sold out. For BB all it says is "Unavailable Nearby" and "Shipping not available for this item" so whatever, I've pretty much given up on purchasing Nintendo's collector's editions anyway. 90% of them are on ebay anyway for 2-3 times the cost, but eventually that goes down to closer to 1.25x the cost because so many are up there.

4 hours ago, avatar! said:

I dunno, whenever I check anything, be it BB, amazon, etc. it's always sold out. For BB all it says is "Unavailable Nearby" and "Shipping not available for this item" so whatever, I've pretty much given up on purchasing Nintendo's collector's editions anyway. 90% of them are on ebay anyway for 2-3 times the cost, but eventually that goes down to closer to 1.25x the cost because so many are up there.

Oh wow maybe you're just in a high traffic area. BB went live around 4am. I got mine at 6 when I woke up. They did the que checkout again where you have to pick it up from the store and only one per house hold. The app had me able to pre order it when I made the post.

Amazon went live at 11am and was up for awhile, maybe around 45 minutes which is surprising. I ended up grabbing all the CE content and the Toon link amiibos. 

I have notifications set up on the slickdeals app which has been clutch with limited releases. Even like N,64 controller for the switch. I haven't gotten one but I at least get notifications for when they're in stock. 

• 2 weeks later...
Editorials Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

I signed up for the kickstarter for this a while back.  Looks like it is coming together so I should be getting a physical copy sometime in the near future.

Kickstarter will get you your game in late 2024.  8 months after Fangamer or whoever probably releases it 😄

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...