IGNORED

The Switch Thread

Excited for Contra but the art style looks pretty terrible. I'm not so sure why it's so hard to make a good Contra game... should be one of the easiest series to make a ridiculous, over the top, fun, run-and-gun game that looks half-decent. I'll check it out down the road when it's heavily discounted depending on purchase price. Not much else in the direct that interested me personally. Looking forward to Mario Wonder though.

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Cracked over 1600 physical games and still going strong. It's already surpassed the Wii, I think the PS2 had 1800 ish? Im curious to see if the Switch out does the PS2

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18UCeKB0rLMvko4ZJjxm665hbqjpoD-7bxjX0i7OkKyU/edit#gid=0

I take it you're keeping a database and don't actually own 1600+ Switch games? Hey, more power to you if you do!

1 hour ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Cracked over 1600 physical games and still going strong. It's already surpassed the Wii, I think the PS2 had 1800 ish? Im curious to see if the Switch out does the PS2

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18UCeKB0rLMvko4ZJjxm665hbqjpoD-7bxjX0i7OkKyU/edit#gid=0

If you count ESRB retail pre-orders currently available to purchase it's already passed PS2 and slightly over 1800

15 minutes ago, avatar! said:

I take it you're keeping a database and don't actually own 1600+ Switch games? Hey, more power to you if you do!

No, I have about 400. I skim ebay to grab the info I fill in for each one. It’s super frustrating when the only listings are stock images and don’t show the backs of box!

• Agree 1

Editorials Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

No, I have about 400. I skim ebay to grab the info I fill in for each one. It’s super frustrating when the only listings are stock images and don’t show the backs of box!

Nice.  I think I have about 320, but there's probably 400 I'd be down to own.  

14 hours ago, O.G. CIB said:

PS4 is far bigger..... well into the 2000s

14 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Yeah, looks like LRG alone has 535+ numbered PS4 releases.

Not surprising considering it's on like year 11.

I had no idea, Ive never thought to look at PS4, Damn!

Edited by LeatherRebel5150

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Ordered this.  $200 is insane, but I was already on deck to get Neon White, and I've been wanting to get Kentucky Route Zero, Sayonara Wild Hearts and some others for awhile.  Worst case I play them all and resell it.  

I pulled the trigger on that one too.

• 2 weeks later...