IGNORED

The Switch Thread

1 hour ago, Tabonga said:

Just the switch and PS5.

In the day that video was, er, the cat's meow.....

Like this game really needs the PS5's extra horsepower; it would've worked just as good on a PS4.  So what are you saying I should spend all that money on a PS5...just for that one game?  It doesn't seem right...

14 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

Life is rarely fair - but it is full of unfair choices!

Well it would be two games if they ever get around to updating us on Dragon Quest 12...  I mean I know it's on the Switch and I do have a Switch but then I'd be missing the best part 😞 

Edited by Estil

11 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Anything not on @Estil's immediate radar doesn't exist 😄

Well not everyone has tons of money for their "immediate radar" to go out very far!  I mean what about my other consoles/collections?  Or my baseball card collection (if I ever come into any sort of big money my lifelong dream has always been to be able to do early 70s and then 60s baseball card sets)?  Or my coin collection?  Or most recently my stamp collection?  Yeah yeah go ahead let me have it...

On 11/11/2023 at 4:24 AM, Estil said:

Yeah yeah go ahead let me have it...

Not saying you have to go out and spend all your money on PS5 shit. Just that it's pretty ignorant to say you're being forced to buy it for only one game when there's probably more than a few you'd like. You make black and white statements, you're going to get joked on.

11 hours ago, Tulpa said:

Not saying you have to go out and spend all your money on PS5 shit. Just that it's pretty ignorant to say you're being forced to buy it for only one game when there's probably more than a few you'd like. You make black and white statements, you're going to get joked on.

I'm not "forced" to do anything...I'm just saying the investment on a PS5 just doesn't seem worth it right now for my purposes.  I got all kinds of other stuff I wanna do first.

PS: I meant go ahead and let me have it on the stamp collecting part.

Edited by Estil

35 minutes ago, Estil said:

I'm not "forced" to do anything...I'm just saying the investment on a PS5 just doesn't seem worth it right now for my purposes.  I got all kinds of other stuff I wanna do first.

I'm just saying if you look a little deeper into the PS5 you might see something of interest.

Or just stay ignorant of it. Either/or.

36 minutes ago, Estil said:

PS: I meant go ahead and let me have it on the stamp collecting part.

Why would I let you have it over stamp collecting? It's no less a hobby than plastic gray game fun squares.

The two I preordered likely won't be released here -  Evoland 1/2 10th Anniversary Edition out of Europe and Goblin Slayer from Japan - I would have ordered them anyway but the free shipping was a very big plus. Since I put them on separate orders I won't have to wait for both to be available.

5 hours ago, Tabonga said:

Target has put up some switch games for Black Friday. The only thing I saw that I wanted was this pre-order - saves 25%.

https://www.target.com/p/weird-west-definitive-edition-deluxe-nintendo-switch/-/A-89300897

Be interesting if Weird West comes out. It was cancelled by Amazon, GameStop and Best Buy but Target still has it up.

You can get Tears of the Kingdom for $40 on QVC right now if your a new shopper. They have a sale on the game + cart carrying case for $60 and you get a $20 off coupon for first time buyer. They have a handful of other games it would work on too. Ive been waiting to pick up this game for cheapish and this was a good enough discount for me

40FDF6EF-EA13-4BCB-9635-842F62FA6B21.png

Edited by LeatherRebel5150
  • Thanks 1