IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

1 minute ago, croagunk said:

Not a video game, but related. Got these 1998 Japanese Pokémon figures still in the package at a thrift store for $5. Not sure what they’re worth, but they’re cool. I pinned them on the wall in my game room.

F08AE922-2688-450C-96A7-A10DF9A82ACE.jpeg

I remember buying this line of Pokémon toys as a kid.

• Like 1

Finding those worlds of power books are no joke at this rate, without paying up at least, even more so if they're the standard sized ones from like 1-5 as they have a trading card inside the earlier prints.  They may be in left field as far as game accuracy goes but they're even now a lot of goofy stupid fun that can get knocked off in a couple hours or so.  I've got the entire set of the normal ones other than one (Infiltrator.)

Got some more stuff.

Finally added a CIB blue N64 (it's the Gradiente version):
cTTk2sFl.jpg

Some more 3DS games and a few others (PaRappa is sealed):f1JtWZRl.jpg

Some more Atari 2600 games (the only one that isn't sealed is Pele's Soccer):
eqWju8Rl.jpg

Some GB/GBC/GBA games:
5tC5DrIl.jpg

Some PS2 and Xbox games (Shellshock is sealed):
C0ZmggGl.jpg

Edited by Galdius
  • Like 4
  • Wow! 1

I've got to do two pictures with this one.  I finally had not only some decent luck finding things this day, but also one that blew me away as I've not seen this in 30 years of home computer ownership and really had no idea that existed.  I mean I do know about Street Fighter as I had Fighting Street on TGCD and it was fine (other than you never can do the specials consistently) but I never knew of a DOS one, let alone I don't recall PC games ever coming in VHS style puffy plastic cases but there it is.  Cost me $20 and I can't even find record of it on ebay and google it's in the fog too.

Anyone have any clue on this thing at all?  I'm surprised by it entirely, even has all the original inserts with ads and stuff, and look at PC version of the captain commando $10 savings coupon the NES had too for its games.

I grabbed the game off an abandonware site since I don't have a 5 1/4 drive, and those 2 disks unless they lost integrity are spotless.

The other stuff, each Gamecube game was $2.  SSX is a little rough, RE4 is in the wrong case and the 1st disc has the infamous paint crackle by the 4.  Smash though is excellent, and it came (not pictured) with a memory card 59 with it.

The N64 game and AC GC memory card, that was $10 and $3 respectively.  I should test this stuff shortly but I'm relaxing. 😉

SF-PCDOS.thumb.JPG.e7153c4d59cc56b0c60f891da88f5725.JPGIMG_4442.thumb.JPG.45046714a9344ad21351da19b64a3844.JPG

• Like 5
  • Wow! 1

A few things arrived today that I've been excited about!

It's taken a while, but I finally tracked down a Biomotor Unitron and Puzzle Link 2 for NGPC, so I'm looking forward to giving those a whirl, especially after having done the IPS screen installs to the handhelds.

I was playing Jet Grind Radio a few weeks back, and when I went to play JSRF, I realized that I never picked it up. As for Shenmue II, I've had the PAL DC version since it came out, but thought it would be nice to have a version I could just pop in and play.

Gradius was a sweet find. I love shooters, and only recently found out this was a thing from watching a CGQ+ video (I thought Nemesis was it from Konami on the GB in the series). With the success of Cooking Mama 5, my daughter asked if we could get the rest (we already had the first 2 though) so I picked up 3; she'll be excited after school today 🙂

Insector X was kind of an impulse since I ran out of shooters to get on the Genesis and heard that it's decent, while getting Skygunner is just righting an age old wrong of having traded it in years ago on an EB trade promotion...and promptly forgetting to go back and re-buy it for cheap, lol.

What I was really excited for, however, was some Nintendo branded, spring loaded retail trays (the ones that hook into slat wall or wire rack) I picked up to get a step closer to completing my Gameboy display (my own setup, not official). I'm waiting on another couple of deals to be done to get the last pieces I need, but even in the state it's in now, I'm pretty excited. 

I hope everyone has been finding cool stuff that they've been after! 

IMG_20201031_095116.jpg

IMG_20201031_095251.jpg

IMG_20201103_122136.jpg

IMG_20201103_122208.jpg

IMG_20201103_122256.jpg

• Like 5
  • Wow! 2

3 hours ago, Renmauzo said:

Gradius was a sweet find. I love shooters, and only recently found out this was a thing from watching a CGQ+ video (I thought Nemesis was it from Konami on the GB in the series). 

Have you seen Gradius Galaxies on GBA? I haven't played it yet but I only recently found out it even existed. 

37 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

Have you seen Gradius Galaxies on GBA? I haven't played it yet but I only recently found out it even existed. 

Yes, that was one I bought new back in the day and have had ever since. Konami has always gotten me with...well just about everything they released really, but especially the Gradius games. The PSP collection is really nice to get a hefty chunk of shooter action in a small package.

battletoad Battlemaniacs, MMx2 = box only

Mario World 2 Yoshis island : box, instruction

Sparkster : box, cart (box Very clean)

Chrono Trigger cib... clean.. really clean!

Mario World canadian version (dead mint- directly in my collection)

Earthbound cart only (this cart plus all the other above, won’t tell you how much I paid.. I was the lucky one this time.. what I can say : I would have buy CT or Mario alone with earthbound for the price I paid for everything..)

SF1 and SF2 = 100$cdn shipped. Already beat SF1, really fun!

AeroFighters 

2B4A94DC-1108-4E27-99D5-E79BB3C79D0A.thumb.jpeg.18e548f8594dde57f1dadc3b1623d870.jpeg

Edited by TheBiRD
  • Like 5
  • Wow! 2

1 hour ago, TheBiRD said:

battletoad Battlemaniacs, MMx2 = box only

Mario World 2 Yoshis island : box, instruction

Sparkster : box, cart (box Very clean)

Chrono Trigger cib... clean.. really clean!

Mario World canadian version (dead mint- directly in my collection)

Earthbound cart only (this cart plus all the other above, won’t tell you how much I paid.. I was the lucky one this time.. what I can say : I would have buy CT or Mario alone with earthbound for the price I paid for everything..)

SF1 and SF2 = 100$cdn shipped. Already beat SF1, really fun!

AeroFighters 

2B4A94DC-1108-4E27-99D5-E79BB3C79D0A.thumb.jpeg.18e548f8594dde57f1dadc3b1623d870.jpeg

any chance you would sell sparkster box?

Mercari find for $125! Boxed GameCube plus CIB games and accessories. Everything is in like new condition and the disks look untouched. Very happy with this since I was looking for a boxed GameCube at a reasonable price for a very long time. Most people seem to have the box but lose the cardboard inserts inside.

Yb2HEWT.jpg

Kla3xrp.jpg

mrRWHp7.jpg

• Like 5