IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

image.jpeg.48f71b3acf284619510b85bb05d483fe.jpeg

Been about a year since I last bought any games for my GameCube(s), mainly because I already have 200+ games for it/them. Even so, it is an awesome console and I continue to buy games for it on occasion.

image.jpeg.5b6c5277e02f5f922b194c3f42729715.jpeg

image.jpeg.7ab215b86319d9c826c0a3f99391ceb5.jpeg

Got Monster Jam: Maximum Destruction, complete and in near-mint condition. While the main mode of this game is basically a battle mode, it also has a Mini-Game mode with Freestyle and racing. You know, the kinds of things you expect to see at Monster Jam.

image.jpeg.43202b9bb2018fe9e31d785dcc67b5cf.jpeg

image.jpeg.f0d8b70e9b6309c59c619bb25128a365.jpeg

Also got Gran Turismo 5: Prologue. I already have the full game of GT5, and decided that I might as well add Prologue to my GT collection.

image.jpeg.79669bbc83dd65874d270ba590c77efd.jpeg

image.jpeg.7ceef0efacca901d8c232e4cf090128d.jpeg

(2022 pics, for those who don't believe that I have the full game of GT5)

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 10

Here is everything I managed to get at the convention (plus a stop at Trade N Games). I wish I could have purchased more but the venue was past capacity to the point you couldn't even walk. If you stop to look at booths you would block traffic. Definitely a poor venue choice. Still had a good time though!

20230731_081248.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Administrator · Posted
13 minutes ago, A_Feisty_Pickle said:

Went to Mo Game Con over the weekend. Picked up a few ps1 horror staples for myself, but didn't really get much in terms of deals. My friend however found a really confused seller apparently. Great condition and even has the soundtrack! Found it in one of their random tubs. 

20230729_213523.jpg

Yo how is that even possible lol. 

3 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Yo how is that even possible lol. 

No clue! He handed it to the seller and asked how much, assuming the sticker was from a long ago yard sale but the guy said 3 bucks. Funny too because that's the main game my friend was hoping to find at the convention for an OK price. 

• Wow! 1

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, A_Feisty_Pickle said:

No clue! He handed it to the seller and asked how much, assuming the sticker was from a long ago yard sale but the guy said 3 bucks. Funny too because that's the main game my friend was hoping to find at the convention for an OK price. 

Damn. Grats to your friend! 

3 hours ago, A_Feisty_Pickle said:

Went to Mo Game Con over the weekend. Picked up a few ps1 horror staples for myself, but didn't really get much in terms of deals. My friend however found a really confused seller apparently. Great condition and even has the soundtrack! Found it in one of their random tubs. 

Nice.  Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to MO Game Con this year, but I've been in the past.  Some friends of mine started that convention several years ago and they've done an amazing job making it what it is today.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I dunno what an MLS is, but I was referring to this: 

That was a good thread. 

And It was a joke, as I assumed you had no idea what it was (the official United states soccer league “major league soccer”) @FireHazard51 what team? Earthquakes man myself, but looking forward to the womens “bay fc” 

Edited by MrWunderful
  • Wow! 1

Administrator · Posted
Just now, MrWunderful said:

That was a good thread. 

And It was a joke, as I assumed you had know idea what it was (the official United states soccer league “major league soccer”) @FireHazard51 what team? Earthquakes man myself, but looking forward to the womens “bay fc” 

You were right in your assumption lol.

• Like 1

Social Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

That was a good thread. 

And It was a joke, as I assumed you had know idea what it was (the official United states soccer league “major league soccer”) @FireHazard51 what team? Earthquakes man myself, but looking forward to the womens “bay fc” 

Major League Soccer Sport GIF by FC Cincinnatifc-cincinnati-8-bit-scarf_pi3665000_alti

• Love 1

Since we are talking soccer and this is the "pickups" thread, I will count the new CityPark and St. Louis City FC team as a pickup.

Brand new expansion team in St. Louis this year.  I've been to several games already.  My son got to walk out on the field with the team for introductions and the National Anthem.  For every home game, they have kids from the local soccer teams walk out with the players.  My son's team just happened to be picked for the second home game.  Despite the sub 30 degree temperatures that night, it was still an amazing evening.  

Featured-image-6-1.jpg