IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

5 hours ago, Mr. CIB said:

FYI the current list of them are:

1. Mario Party Bundle (pink/yellow) with black straps) Japanese uses matching straps. 

2. Blaster Master Trilogy

3. Kemco RPG Omnibus
4. OBAKEIDORO

5. Neo Geo Pocket Vol 1 (LRG yet to be released)

6. Ancestors Legacy (also has a NA release)

You are confusing first party UAE releases (that have ESRB labels plus the UAE label) with SE Asia releases that just happen to have the ESRB even though it’s not necessary.

Edited by MiamiSlice

1 hour ago, MiamiSlice said:

You are confusing first party UAE releases (that have ESRB labels plus the UAE label) with SE Asia releases that just happen to have the ESRB even though it’s not necessary.

No, I’m not. Every game above has a version with only ESRB label that came out in Asian markets. There maybe others with UAE labels like shown in the previous post. There are a few versions of the Mario Party pink/yellow not just one. 

Edited by Mr. CIB

42 minutes ago, Mr. CIB said:

@MiamiSlice  The version released in certain Asian countries where ESRB only. Doesn’t have UAB on the case

visual of the 5 that are non US ESRB that I have. 

82CB9846-DDDC-45B1-BEDC-1482B8AE40F8.jpeg

Yes, that's what I'm saying. There are two different regions: 

• UAE, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia
  • South East Asia

The "UAE" releases are first party Nintendo releases. They take the ESRB North American label and add a UAE label on it, and sell it in those markets. The cart is a USA or North America cart

The SE Asia releases are third party releases. They take an Asia or Japan cart and instead of making a different cover for that market, they just re-use the North America cover art, ESRB label and all. 

I would not group them. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sumez said:

God damn wow, what a bundle. Eliminate Down and Undeadline can't have come cheap.
But then you also randomly got a Toki in there hiding alongside the big ball busters, lol 😆

It took a while to find Toki at a good price, but it is really good. Already one of my top 10 platformers on the Sega. 

So I got Eliminate Down for $500 and Undeadline for $120. Undead line has a little bit of raising on the label which may be a problem down the road.

This guy Amefuri Neko is on Ebay and FB sold them directly to me from Japan, no tax w/ shipping included. They weren't listed on his ebay store, so I asked and he had them. He is slightly slow in responding, but I highly recommend.

This popped up at the game store today! It's one of the last Wii U big boxes I was planning to get!

602953225_WiiFitU.png.3f993b67f655e02fc928ece3646b32f8.png

I don't want to hear any wisecracks, I bought this because I love Nintendo. 😆

I'm really happy I was able to find this before I move in a couple weeks, as the cheap game store will be much farther away from me once I move. I won't get a chance to play it until I set up in the new place, since there are boxes everywhere, and no room to set up a Wii Fit.

The only other Wii U big box I want is Skylanders Swap Force, and then I'll take a nice group photo of them. 🙂

• Like 7

5 hours ago, AmandaCathedral said:

This popped up at the game store today! It's one of the last Wii U big boxes I was planning to get!

602953225_WiiFitU.png.3f993b67f655e02fc928ece3646b32f8.png

I don't want to hear any wisecracks, I bought this because I love Nintendo. 😆

I'm really happy I was able to find this before I move in a couple weeks, as the cheap game store will be much farther away from me once I move. I won't get a chance to play it until I set up in the new place, since there are boxes everywhere, and no room to set up a Wii Fit.

The only other Wii U big box I want is Skylanders Swap Force, and then I'll take a nice group photo of them. 🙂

Hey I love Wii Fit U!

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

I got some more stuff today. I returned my broken copy of RBI Baseball and got $6 off what I purchased at that store. AND they were also having a 10% off deal. So, I actually saved a decent bit of money there. What was also pretty cool was that they had a copy of Conan there. It's not a good game, but it's a pretty rare one. And I got it for $37.50, which I think is a pretty decent price. It certainly beats eBay prices. I got some other okay stuff, but I'm just happy that I finally own an NES game that's rare. What do you think, sirs?

20210820_190550.jpg

• Like 9

11 hours ago, Jaden said:

I got some more stuff today. I returned my broken copy of RBI Baseball and got $6 off what I purchased at that store. AND they were also having a 10% off deal. So, I actually saved a decent bit of money there. What was also pretty cool was that they had a copy of Conan there. It's not a good game, but it's a pretty rare one. And I got it for $37.50, which I think is a pretty decent price. It certainly beats eBay prices. I got some other okay stuff, but I'm just happy that I finally own an NES game that's rare. What do you think, sirs?

20210820_190550.jpg

Conan is a good one, certainly tough that’s for sure. 🙂 

Recent pickups:

- Loose copy of Rayman Origins on 3DS.

- Loose copy of Rayman 3D on 3DS.

- Loose copy of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance on 3DS.

- Loose copy of Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights on 3DS.

- Loose extra PS2 8MB memory card.

- CIB copy of Intellivision Lives! on PS2.

- CIB copy of Big Time Rush Dance Party on Wii.

48554D93-1877-4A51-9B5F-A871340236F4.jpeg

87F362D0-E0F1-4902-903A-E51B785C3E6A.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, captmorgandrinker said:

He's one of the nicest guys ever!  

Agreed.  I had the luck of bumping into him at the Louisville Arcade Expo in 2020. just before the virus shut stuff down weeks later.  I had seen him like nearly 20 years earlier in passing when I guess he was in the area at the san diego office for midway when I was around which was nice as MK was big then and doing the digital work back then.  I had a nice 10-15 min conversation about the old days and stuff on the floor since it wasn't busy, stories and all that.  He's a very awesome and friendly person.  With all the people jumping all over him for pics and repetitive questions about MK mostly, it hasn't changed the guy or made him wary or jaded which is nice.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 3