IGNORED

The President of the US has been impeached

CodysGameRoom

7 minutes ago, PineappleLawnchair said:

Who's saying that's a joke? I always just thought it was a crotchety old white dude living up to the stereotype.

13 hours ago, Quest4Nes said:

His program is often quite funny. I sometimes catch it at lunch when there isnt a youtube video or something else I want to watch. People take this stuff way too seriously.

25 minutes ago, PineappleLawnchair said:

Who's saying that's a joke? I always just thought it was a crotchety old white dude living up to the stereotype.

The guy already got the death penalty, how much more severe of a sentence could they possibly give him without it just being an empty symbolism.

That was after the fact. He initially got off with a slap on the wrist.

And matter of fact that

25 minutes ago, PineappleLawnchair said:

The guy already got the death penalty, how much more severe of a sentence could they possibly give him without it just being an empty symbolism.

That was after the fact. He initially got off with a slap on the wrist.

No kidding on the amount of salt in here.  I'd say both parties in congress are just as awful and wrong in their behavior as Trump is an ass on twitter, they're all an embarrassment right now.  Who cares about actually taking a hard look and taking a good amount of time to get all the stuff out there, covered, examined and cross examined right?  Better to play to the base and rush it through on both ends right?  It made the right amused the senate stuffed the house, and the house decided to be all salty for the last 3 years and look for anything to stick and finally when it appeared they had something, they rushed to judgement turning off many as well.  They're all criminal a-holes and reprehensible at this point, and either side, let alone people who back either of them in this thread at this point are just as bad as they are and you know who I'm pointing fingers at on this one.  Trump sucks, Pelosi is equally human garbage, and McConnell damn I apologize he's still around given that's my state.  In the end, if anyone wants a fix, stop whining and being all salty as November is approaching.  Want him out?  Find someone who isn't a far left or worse crank like Bernie and Warren that can appeal to sane people in the middle to push out Trump, same can be said for the scumbags in congress as well as the house is up every 2 and the other every 6.

4 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

No kidding on the amount of salt in here.  I'd say both parties in congress are just as awful and wrong in their behavior as Trump is an ass on twitter, they're all an embarrassment right now.  Who cares about actually taking a hard look and taking a good amount of time to get all the stuff out there, covered, examined and cross examined right?  Better to play to the base and rush it through on both ends right?  It made the right amused the senate stuffed the house, and the house decided to be all salty for the last 3 years and look for anything to stick and finally when it appeared they had something, they rushed to judgement turning off many as well.  They're all criminal a-holes and reprehensible at this point, and either side, let alone people who back either of them in this thread at this point are just as bad as they are and you know who I'm pointing fingers at on this one.  Trump sucks, Pelosi is equally human garbage, and McConnell damn I apologize he's still around given that's my state.  In the end, if anyone wants a fix, stop whining and being all salty as November is approaching.  Want him out?  Find someone who isn't a far left or worse crank like Bernie and Warren that can appeal to sane people in the middle to push out Trump, same can be said for the scumbags in congress as well as the house is up every 2 and the other every 6.

What?

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Link said:

I wonder how “salty” anybody here was about Jeremiah Wright, or tan suits, or golf games, ffs 🙄

Politically posting easy mode circa 2020.  Make heavy use of the words "salt", "snowflake", "SJW", "fascist", "cuck", "Nazi", "antifa", etc.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tanooki said:

No this is bullshit. The Democrats have been following rules and doing everything allowed to get to the bottom of things. The white house obstructed the hearings in Congress by instructing people not to answer subpoenas and the Republican congressmen threw tantrums about made up grievances. The Senate Republicans refused to hold an honest trial because a bunch of them including McConnell are dirty too and going against Trump and party means they are gonna lose their campaign support at best or get thrown under the bus and face their own trials at worst. Trump didn't even have to testify at his own trial ffs. How absurd is that.

The two sides are not even remotely equal and propagating that idea is a tactic to undermine the credibility of people actually trying to do right. 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Tanooki said:

They're all criminal a-holes and reprehensible at this point, and either side, let alone people who back either of them in this thread at this point are just as bad as they are and you know who I'm pointing fingers at on this one.  

No need for the bolded.   Have any opinion of the politicians you want, but leave namecalling of our members out of it.

• Like 2

It was a general statement with no intent against specific members.  You're taking that comment a bit too seriously.  The point was no one should be siding against either, as they're all acting disgusting and siding with that is playing into their hands which I think we can all agree isn't good for anyone.

53 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

It was a general statement with no intent against specific members.  You're taking that comment a bit too seriously.  The point was no one should be siding against either, as they're all acting disgusting and siding with that is playing into their hands which I think we can all agree isn't good for anyone.

No intent against specific members

=

”you know who I am pointing fingers at on this one”

Sounds like intent to me? But it doesnt really matter as your stance is nonsensical anyways. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

As Corey pointed out, you said right there in the Queen's English that you were "pointing fingers", so yes, that is intent against specific members whether they're named or not.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 1:41 PM, glazball said:

I hope Trump dies a painful death.  He is the worst of the worst, and I thought Dubya was bad.

Seriously.  Fuck him.

W. got hundreds of thousands of people killed for no reason I don't thing Donald Trump has done anything to compete with the Iraq war yet.

• Like 1