IGNORED

What’s your favorite frozen pizza?

Foochie776

I’ve got my kiddos tonight and they asked for pizza, we were already at the grocery store so I went and searched through the many (to my surprise) frozen options! 

I bought them Party Pizza, which I still enjoy despite the fact that they taste like cardboard but I bought myself a Roma.. because it’s cheap and yeesh this pizza sucks. 

Whats you're favorite  frozen pizza?

PS. I am not a crackpot 

5 hours ago, Foochie776 said:

I’ve got my kiddos tonight and they asked for pizza, we were already at the grocery store so I went and searched through the many (to my surprise) frozen options! 

I bought them Party Pizza, which I still enjoy despite the fact that they taste like cardboard but I bought myself a Roma.. because it’s cheap and yeesh this pizza sucks. 

Whats you're favorite  frozen pizza?

PS. I am not a crackpot 

Pet Peeve alert.

have you tasted cardboard? That phrase needs to die.

anyway. party pizza, the only acceptable option is pepporoni. All the other toppings taste like nothing. If you dont add extra cheese and pepporoni on top you are doing it wrong. The pizza is like a dollar so hard to complain about something costing a dollar.

I like the thin crust red baron or jacks or tombstone. I miss the tony's pizza with the thick bowl shaped pepperonis back in the day. They dont sell those anymore like that. Havent in years.

Edited by Quest4Nes
  • Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

jack's pizza is a very cheap and quick pizza.  I especially like the mexican one.  My mother bought mexican pizza as a kid and its pretty decent.  Also digorno stuffed crust is a decent little pizza.  Both go well with 👑  !!!!   Helps to sober u up and not get a hangover 🙂

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
47 minutes ago, RpgCollector said:

I order 3 Lou Malinati’s frozen Sausage and 3 frozen Pepperoni at a time. They last about 2 months and then I re-order. The only acceptable frozen pizza!

Never heard of lou's  I love giordanos tho.  I know not frozen, but u can get frozen ones shipped I believe 🙂  anyways, i might have to try out lous sometime!!

9 hours ago, Bear85 said:

Digornos

This. For me, that’s the only answer.

also, I don’t know the brand but there was once a brand that had individually wrapped rectangle pizzas in celophane bags. In middle school and high school, that was your Pizza option. Eventually my Mom found them at the grocery store and would buy them for us because the food version of Stockholm Syndrome dictated that we loved them. I think I’d still like to have one now!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Totinos pizza rolls! They're also a great gaming snack. I don't have much reason to buy frozen pizza when I have a Dominos up the street with large 3 topping pizzas for $7.99 and I can literally order it and be there right as it's coming out of the oven.

Pizza rolls aren’t pizza but if they are added to the list, scratch what I said above. The pizza rolls are the best, by a mile.

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, RH said:

This. For me, that’s the only answer.

also, I don’t know the brand but there was once a brand that had individually wrapped rectangle pizzas in celophane bags. In middle school and high school, that was your Pizza option. Eventually my Mom found them at the grocery store and would buy them for us because the food version of Stockholm Syndrome dictated that we loved them. I think I’d still like to have one now!

I found the rectangular pizza's once at schwanns, which is a local, maybe nationwide not sure, food delivery business.......not sure how they still do it, but they carried them.  They came in a bag like a loaf of bread.........so delicious yet so horrible at the same time lol.

• Like 1