IGNORED

What’s your favorite frozen pizza?

Foochie776

9 hours ago, Richardhead said:

Screaming Sicilian for sure. Don't get that cauliflower garbage @SuperJimtendo speaks of. It's a strange phenomenom happening here in Colorado. There is either something in the water or the Hamms😁

Please keep it in Colorado. Somehow those cauliflower boneless "wings" have already found their way to Cincinnati. I can only guess that sports bars put those on the menu so they know anyone that intentionally orders them needs to be cut off.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Haha 2

Events Helper · Posted
10 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Please keep it in Colorado. Somehow those cauliflower boneless "wings" have already found their way to Cincinnati. I can only guess that sports bars put those on the menu so they know anyone that intentionally orders them needs to be cut off.

Actually my sister sent my wife a cookbook with cauliflower everything so it is carbless since im a fatty with blood pressure issues 🙂  I love cauliflower, but love me some carbs way more!!!!  plus im not a vegan or veggie so ya f*** the cauliflower pizza crust!!!!!  

Also, best cauliflower is deep fried at a fair or what not!!!!!

Edited by Jeevan

6 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Actually my sister sent my wife a cookbook with cauliflower everything so it is carbless since im a fatty with blood pressure issues 🙂  I love cauliflower, but love me some carbs way more!!!!  plus im not a vegan or veggie so ya f*** the cauliflower pizza crust!!!!!  

Also, best cauliflower is deep fried at a fair or what not!!!!!

I actually don't mind that steamed cauliflower/broccoli mix if it's fresh, but I don't want cauliflower in my pizza and I don't know who came up with the idea of cauliflower boneless wings, but that's really going too far. I wouldn't be surprised if those Impossible Whoppers that Burger King has now are made of cauliflower.

This is my kind of thread, I like the following...

Mega-Cheap: Totinos Party Pizza, just had some with my kid last night

Cheap: Jacks Canadian Bacon/Pepperoni

Semi-Cheap:  Digornios Hawaiian Pizza - bomb diggity

Mildly Pricey: Screamin Sicilian Meat One

Pricey:  Lottza Mottza Meat One

Great alternatives...Red Baron, Tombstone, Sam's Club ones @ Walmart.

Avoid...Roma & Walmart's knockoff Totinos

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Quest4Nes said:

have you tasted cardboard? That phrase needs to die.

anyway. party pizza, the only acceptable option is pepporoni. All the other toppings taste like nothing.

Yes. It kind of tastes like nothing, and the texture is unyielding and chewy. I think it’s a fine descriptor for cheap bad pizza. I got a gyro puff last winter and it tasted like warm. 

I haven’t had frozen pizza in a while but the last I got was Reggio’s. Good size for a single lunch, and best cheap junk out of what the grocery store near work had.

Oh, Totino’s pizza rolls. I snacked on those too much in freshman year of college and grew to find them tasteless and horrible.

Edited by Link

Administrator · Posted

I will usually get a cauliflower crust and make my own pizza (I don’t mind the crust at all and it’s a lot better for you), but when I get a frozen pizza, I like the brands Amy’s, Daiya, and Sweet Earth.  Sweet Earth I like in particular.  They have lots of good options that are healthier and taste pretty good.  They also have some great options for frozen meals like for lunch.

This by far is the best frozen pizza ever!  I have to make sure to stock though because my store sometimes runs out and doesn't get any back for quite a few days and by comparison, it makes the regular Digiornos kinda bland 😞  Let me tell you, this pizza is almost as good as Sierra...Echo...X-ray... 🙂  Of course Kentucky Fried Chicken is the one food that's truly better than, eh, you know what 😄 

18748919.png

20 hours ago, twiztor said:

Jack's is my go-to for a quick easy frozen pizza.

there's a newerish brand "Lotzza Motzza" that has a buffalo chicken that i really dig.

huge shout out to old school Tony's with the pepperonis that curled up when heated.  the grease that pooled inside was godly.  @Quest4Nes knows whats up

and thats why I dont eat carbs now. lol. Gotta shed a couple clothes sizes. Its all tonys fault. 

16 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Was it in Over The Rhine?   Fucking hipsters.

6 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Was it in Over The Rhine?   Fucking hipsters.

It was at the Buffalo Wings and Rings in Beechmont. Based on the menu from their website, I guess they sell them at every location. It says they are "hand breaded cauliflower drizzled in our signature Roasted Garlic Medium Sauce and dusted with Parmesan cheese". I've only seen one person order the things. It was probably @SuperJimtendo washing it down with a bottle of Michelob Ultra Tuscan Orange Grapefruit. If I see cauliflower anything on the menu at Hooters, I'm defecting to Mexico.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug