IGNORED

VGS rare variant/error thread Nintendo edition

Hybrid

1 hour ago, NESCollector15 said:

Got this today a 5 screw Urban Champion with TM next to System, I’ve looked online and haven’t seen any others I know some people who have one but would like to see what other have to say about it.8ED472D7-F43C-40B3-8DCF-99366C33CB98.jpeg.3d18621f5a9ca65c89121baa9d609368.jpeg

Honestly never paid much attention to these bitty gritty ones, splitting hairs to me but maybe I should’ve.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, SilverspoonGaming said:

After years of searching, I finally got the -3 cart, although it came "CIB" the box says NES-ZY-USA and the manual is a -1.  Its kinda funny to see all of Waynes jerseys in one CIB pic tho.  Plz add me to the list for this super minty cart.

Wayne -3.jpg

Nice! I was bidding on that one too 😉

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

here it is 

3gumshoe.jpg

3gumshoepcb.jpg

there was the one that I found also and after doing a quick google search I also found one on reddit I will Start a new category for these and any other refurbs that shown up sorry for the late reply 

i i'll resume as soon 

Edited by Hybrid
  • Like 2
  • Wow! 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, Hybrid said:

here it is 

3gumshoe.jpg

3gumshoepcb.jpg

there was the one that I found also and after doing a quick google search I also found one on reddit I will Start a new category for these and any other refurbs that shown up sorry for the late reply 

i i'll resume as soon 

Didn't you for years say that my 3-screw Gumshoe didn't count?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Didn't you for years say that my 3-screw Gumshoe didn't count?

This would be the 3rd one of these I've now found...this variant has been on my "possible" list forever now haha...I definitely need this so if anyone would like to let theirs go please let me know...I'm down to trade or pay cash!!!!