Reed Rothchild

Rate 'em  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Score explanations below

Editorials Team · Posted

Image result for queen

Master thread with standings

Ratings key: 
10 - One of your very favorite artists of all time.
9 - Killer fucking band.  Or artist.
8 - Great sound, great songs, great albums.
7 - Very good, but not quite great.
6 - Pretty good.  More than a few songs you like.  You'd entertain the thought of seeing them live if they were in the area.  Or still alive.
5 - They're okay, but maybe not something you'll go out of your way to listen to.
4 - Meh.  There may be a song or two, or an album that you dig, but you'd rather listen to other stuff.
3 - Not very good.  You will more likely than not turn the station if they come on the radio.
2 - Not your cup of tea at all.  Some people like this, but you are not one of them.
1 - Horrible in every way.
0 - In the running for worst artist/musician of all time.  You would rather take a cheese grater to your face than listen to this.

Events Team · Posted

Super easy 10 for me. Favorite band of all time, so much raw talent emanating from each of them individually, that when you combine them all in to one group, the results are astounding.

The Show Must Go On is my personal favorite song of all time, largely because, as I've mentioned in the past, at the time I first heard it I was dealing with a lot of personal issues, my depression was getting to me, and I was heavily considering committing suicide, but right at the worst moment of that, I saw the song pop up in my little recommended tab on Youtube. I listened to it, and I am not afraid to admit I did start crying. That song, along with support from my friends, had a profound affect on me and was instrumental in keeping me alive and well today.

I actually love some of their less well-known songs more than the big ones, personally. Some of my favorites are The Show Must Go On (obviously) Who Wants to Live Forever, Made In Heaven (Another personal favorite,) Scandal, Seven Seas of Rhye, March of the Black Queen (Which I personally prefer over Bohemian Rhapsody, even though they are very similar songs in a lot of ways,) The Invisible Man, I Want it All, Now I'm Here, Hammer to Fall, Stone Cold Crazy, Coming Soon, and I'm sure SO many more that I'm forgetting about. They have an amazing discography, and they have a ton of variety in their music, lots of genres. I think there's a little something for everyone buried somewhere in their long careers, even if you're not like me and just love all of it.