IGNORED

**VideoGameSage NES Weekly Contest Leaderboard & Rules 2023**

BeaIank

2 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

@Gloves We might as well change the leaderboard to Doug-Generation X! 

Ya well if I sneak into the tournament and we only play games I’m already really good at, I put up a personal best world class score in each round and the competition falters, I might have a chance at winning. So take that!

Administrator · Posted
24 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Ya well if I sneak into the tournament and we only play games I’m already really good at, I put up a personal best world class score in each round and the competition falters, I might have a chance at winning. So take that!

Fair chance you actually take the shooter crown, with my having missed a week. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Gloves said:

A little lighthearted jab, perhaps. 😜

Is everyone who wins a gold medal considered the best in their field? No. But on that day, for that one moment, for whatever reasons past, present and future, they were better than the rest.

you missed a week, this is true. But maybe it was meant to be.

9 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Is everyone who wins a gold medal considered the best in their field? No. But on that day, for that one moment, for whatever reasons past, present and future, they were better than the rest.

you missed a week, this is true. But maybe it was meant to be.

You missed a week the first year I won the shooter crown, so you should have perspective from both sides of this story... 😉

Sincerely yours,

TWO - TIME!

Edited by Dr. Morbis
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

Unless someone else puts up a better personal best world class score! 😂

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:
12 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Sincerely yours,

TWO - TIME!

Takes one to know one. 
this guy. two time!  and a tie. So technically 3 time!

Oh, here we go 🙂 (rubs hands together approvingly) "Wormy & Morbo Show is my favorite!  ¡Best Rivalry In Town Folks!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Don’t think I can beat the Doctor at anything. Guy has some skills for sure. 
Im definitely going to be holding back scores until Sunday from now on though 😜

Ya ole doc is pretty good!

hahaaaa! You hear that @NESfiend take that lovey dovey share bear score posting crap and get it outta here!!!

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Ya ole doc is pretty good!

hahaaaa! You hear that @NESfiend take that lovey dovey share bear score posting crap and get it outta here!!!

@Richardhead is clearly out of greenery and in a foul mood. He will surely think better of this when he gets resupplied and recenters his mental state. 1-2 page contest threads through Saturday night are not much fun. Scores get people talking and playing, and playing again and again trying to beat what is out there. 

Edited by NESfiend
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

@Richardhead is clearly out of greenery and in a foul mood. He will surely think better of this when he gets resupplied and recenters his mental state. 1-2 page contest threads through Saturday night are not much fun. Scores get people talking and playing, and playing again and again trying to beat what is out there. 

It’s nearly impossible to run out of greenery in Colorado😂

We can talk during threads. But there is a bit of “fun” in wondering what the competition is going to post at the 11th hour…

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...