IGNORED

**VideoGameSage NES Weekly Contest Leaderboard & Rules 2023**

BeaIank

This year was a lot of fun with no shortage of memorable weeks.   Isolated Warrior week was epic and I particularly enjoyed the downhill skiing during ski or die.  Although I Just couldn't keep up with @Richardhead's mad halfpipe skillz!  Nice to see Solomon's Key turn up.  And too many more, but I think my favorite was Spy Hunter Week, simply because I'd never really given that game a fair shake despite having popped it in a few times over the years and now I consider myself a fan.

Thanks  @BeaIank, @guillavoie for all the great work!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, PII said:

Thanks.  Admittedly, I was not expecting to do quite so well this year.  Nearing the end I was just trying to hang on to 2nd.  Once the BearCat wakes up he's a persistently brutal foe to have to compete against!

Missing the first month along with a few other weeks didn't help me any, but I'm still not sure if I would have finished any higher since I would have needed 18 more points to take the top spot. You were tough every week, so you definitely earned that title!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Missing the first month along with a few other weeks didn't help me any, but I'm still not sure if I would have finished any higher since I would have needed 18 more points to take the top spot. You were tough every week, so you definitely earned that title!

I actually missed a few myself due to business and or exhaustion.  Renegade Week for example.  I would have liked to play hard that week.  I don't think it likely that I'd have beaten you that week as I seem to recall your performance that week was pretty exceptional, but still, I would have liked to at least try and give you a run for your money, or at least keep up a bit...

..Any favorite moments in particular for you?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PII said:

Any favorite moments in particular for you?

The Ice Hockey contest where 80 goals only got me 3rd place, almost beating @docile tapeworm at 1943, barely beating @Richardhead at Rad Racer and tying @Gloves during Yo! Noid only to have @mbd39 tie me for 1st place are a few. Mike Tyson's Punch Out!! and Double Dragon II are two games I always have fun playing and those two wins helped me win the sports and beat em up titles. I forgot that you missed Renegade week. I got the win, but if you had played, the beat em up title race would have been a lot more interesting since you beat me at Yie Ar Kung Fu.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The topic was unpinned