IGNORED

**VideoGameSage NES Weekly Contest Leaderboard & Rules 2023**

BeaIank

I also had a kid in 2022. Mine was of the female variety and quite difficult for some time - we fell victim to the bad formula that was eventually pulled off the shelves. 

Did lots of collecting. Here are the highlights.

Edit: final fantasy should be removed - thats 2023

20230225_210032.jpg

Edited by NESfiend
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

@SuperJimtendo does, uh... the pay make it worth living in North Dakota?  Don't get me wrong, it looks beautiful up there and the people I've met from that region are pretty awesome, but there's something about 40-below temperatures that makes me say that the trees could rain money and the streets could be paved with gold and it'd have to be a big nope for me!

Here in eastern NC, we had 5 deg F weather that I was sure to go out into just to experience (plus walk the dog) and it was enough for me to say I could never live in that weather.  I mean, props to you but, man, you get some coooold weather up there.

2 hours ago, RH said:

@SuperJimtendo does, uh... the pay make it worth living in North Dakota?  Don't get me wrong, it looks beautiful up there and the people I've met from that region are pretty awesome, but there's something about 40-below temperatures that makes me say that the trees could rain money and the streets could be paved with gold and it'd have to be a big nope for me!

Here in eastern NC, we had 5 deg F weather that I was sure to go out into just to experience (plus walk the dog) and it was enough for me to say I could never live in that weather.  I mean, props to you but, man, you get some coooold weather up there.

So in April 2022 we had a wonderful 6 ft blizzard. And again in November. The coldest I've seen in -30 with -50 windchill. But yeah the money is quite worth it and the cost of living is so low. My rent is a third of anything I could have got in denver for the size place I've got. 

• Wow! 1