IGNORED

Limited Run Games

Just now, Code Monkey said:

Are you saying it's hard to find a Special Reserve version of The Messenger or just the loose art? I have a sealed copy, thought it's not for sale, and was wondering if people viewed it as harder to find.

The loose art. I don’t really want to buy a second copy just to then sell the damaged one I have. I asked around after the loose art bundles had sold out and couldn’t find anyone who actually bought them. Go figure 😕

1 minute ago, MiamiSlice said:

The loose art. I don’t really want to buy a second copy just to then sell the damaged one I have. I asked around after the loose art bundles had sold out and couldn’t find anyone who actually bought them. Go figure 😕

Just contact Team Sabotage, they'll probably send you one for free.

2 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Less than 10 left? I always wonder when people don't seem to know the difference between "less than" and "fewer than." It looks very unprofessional and I'm surprised nobody there noticed it.

Frankly with today's overall reading and comprehension skill, I'm glad they use readable and complete sentences 🙂

3 hours ago, avatar! said:

"Okay, what would you like on the cover?"

"Good question, how about some fan service, and some guy who... hmmm, I don't know, I'm bored."

"Got it!"

Screenshot from 2021-02-15 16-03-23.png

I see a guy ready for business who has been around for a while. Doesn't even get hyped up anymore because it's just routine.

10 hours ago, Sumez said:

Wow, that's a lot of swag to put into what's honestly a really lackluster port of an otherwise pretty awesome game. 

I'm kinda excited 🙂

And I suspect it has a cult following or something like that, since an original SFC cart goes for hundreds of dollars.

6 hours ago, Sumez said:

I don't think so. It's just the arcade game goes for even more. 😛 

SFC Undercover Cops definitely sells for hundreds of dollars.

Cart only, 4 days left, current bid $156

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SFC-SNES-UNDERCOVER-COPS-authetic-Super-Famicom-cartridge-only-US-located-seller/164707218060

In comparison, an authentic SNES licensed translation is like a dream come true. People do like it 🙂

42 minutes ago, Sumez said:

And you don't think the arcade PCB sells for a lot more? 😛
You'd probably be hard pressed to find any Irem game for under $500 at this point.

I'm sure it does, but I'm guessing many more people collect SNES and SFC games than arcades 🙂

Really hope we see many more such releases!

I'd like to give a big fu to Strictly Limited Games. Going on a year and a half that I have been waiting on my order. I contacted them and they said my order fell through the cracks. They said they would ship express on Feb. 2, it is now Feb. 20 and the games still haven't reached the U.S. They then blamed the pandemic for shipping and stopped responding to my email's when I asked of they shipped express as they told me they would.

Edited by Californication
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Californication said:

I'd like to give a big fu to Strictly Limited Games. Going on a year and a half that I have been waiting on my order. I contacted them and they said my order fell through the cracks. They said they would ship express on Feb. 2, it is now Feb. 20 and the games still haven't reached the U.S. They then blamed the pandemic for shipping and stopped responding to my email's when I asked of they shipped express as they told me they would.

Pretty irritated myself. I pre-ordered Guns, Gore, and Cannoli 1 & 2  back in May or June and it was supposed to ship in December. I finally shipped mid-February and the tracker says in New York on 2/16, but delayed. Been that way as of this evening when I last checked. It was my first order with them, so I'm not sure if this is normal with them or not since it looks to be coming from Germany. Hopefully I will have it before the end of February (chalking it up to this horrible weather on the east coast).