IGNORED

Official Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2021! (Signups are closed)

Secret Santa

Hope you naughty boys and girls are doing well!  That is very naughty to send them the shits in their present @FireHazard51!  Sorry to @SpoonMan Abrams X and @JordyRamone for not being able to get in!  That is very naughty of you!  Make sure to check in early November next year.  Put it in your calendars.  Set yourself a reminder, whatever you gotta do!

22 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

Hope you naughty boys and girls are doing well!  That is very naughty to send them the shits in their present @FireHazard51!  Sorry to @SpoonMan Abrams X and @JordyRamone for not being able to get in!  That is very naughty of you!  Make sure to check in early November next year.  Put it in your calendars.  Set yourself a reminder, whatever you gotta do!

I take exception with this kind of anti-holiday spirit coming from Secret Santa. What if we want to make our own secret santa with blackjack and hookers what say you @JordyRamone@koifish? 😛 lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Events Team · Posted
6 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

I found the things, and am gonna throw in one little extra that hopefully is appreciated.  Then it's off to the PO 🙂

Not sure if I should mark the box as "Don't Open Before Christmas" or if I should wrap the gift inside the box and let them figure it out 😛

Wrap those gifts!

4ueiwo.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 3

I found the things, and am gonna throw in one little extra that hopefully is appreciated.  Then it's off to the PO 🙂

Not sure if I should mark the box as "Don't Open Before Christmas" or if I should wrap the gift inside the box and let them figure it out 😛

its generally accepted to wrap them so if they do open it that they don't do it early.

I've always appreciated the "Do Not Open Until Christmas" box that's also been decorated with art.  I mean, it's tough to know if your SS gift will be wrapped or not, so having a white box with art on it is cute to set under the tree.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RH said:

I've always appreciated the "Do Not Open Until Christmas" box that's also been decorated with art.  I mean, it's tough to know if your SS gift will be wrapped or not, so having a white box with art on it is cute to set under the tree.

That's a great idea, except that I can't draw! 😛  Anyway, I'll ask my roommate if there's any wrapping paper in the house...if not, I suppose I'll have to go to the dollar store...

• Like 1