IGNORED

Official Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2021! (Signups are closed)

Secret Santa

Alright boys and girls,

Time to get these naughty participants a shoutout as it is nearing the deadline!  

@SNESNESCUBE64

@spacepup

@Murray

@JamesRobot

@SailorScoutMandy

@Foochie776

@LutherDestroysTheGond

@fcgamer

@RegularGuyGamer

I have not received lists from you as of yet!  Get your butts in gear or you will get nothing but coal for your Christmas presents!  Also, when you send your lists SHORTLY!!!!  I expect to see if you can ship Internationally or not!

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
14 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

Alright boys and girls,

Time to get these naughty participants a shoutout as it is nearing the deadline!  

@SNESNESCUBE64

@spacepup

@Murray

@JamesRobot

@SailorScoutMandy

@Foochie776

@LutherDestroysTheGond

@fcgamer

@RegularGuyGamer

I have not received lists from you as of yet!  Get your butts in gear or you will get nothing but coal for your Christmas presents!  Also, when you send your lists SHORTLY!!!!  I expect to see if you can ship Internationally or not!

Gah!  I don't know what I want.  The pressure is too much.  Just send me some tendo tapes!

Stressed South Park GIF

• Haha 4

No ho,ho,ho this time as this is serious business!  

The following folks have about 31 hours left to give me your lists!  

@JamesRobot

@SailorScoutMandy

@Foochie776

@fcgamer

Please, please, please get this info. by 10pm tomorrow and I won't have to send Bender after you all to knock you out(of the list).

Also, last chances to sign up will be the same timeframe, and if you do it really late in the day make sure you are prompt like @Masterofzelda and send it right after you sign up!  

Please comply or:

d57f5k4-70bc1d50-65d9-4f6b-9c68-5f19da40

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

I will wait until closer to 10PM for any last second folks, but pretty much call this a wrap!  I will do my best to get these out to you tonight so you all can start shopping!

Good luck Santy!   I'll get the booze ready.

• Sad 1

Have fun shopping everyone, apparently I was tired and looks like I was drunk last night typing that stuff up above!  

Any questions you have I will be more than happy to help you all!  Send me any questions for your giftee and I will ask them and get the info. for you!  

I will check in periodically to see what all is going on and will start to hound you when time gets closer.  Please make sure that you get those presents sent out on time!  I don't want to do anything extra this year, that is why I am relying on you all so don't fail me!  

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Official VGS Secret Santa 2021 Signup **closed to participants**