IGNORED

Official Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2021! (Signups are closed)

Secret Santa

13 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Oh, are we already doing the guessing? Haha.

I'm very confident I know who one of them is, known for awhile, but I'm not sure on the other one.

had to get mine in early.. looks like i'll be in rural route usa for a short stay..   😃

Edited by JVOSS

6 hours ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Yea at 630 this morning and his knock woke me up in a fright. Hahaha 

Also mine came yesterday too! 

You guys too?   I've had packages coming waaaaay early as well.

At least things are getting delivered this year!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

@spacepup I’m beginning to think you aren’t an actual space faring canine as the extraterrestrial term for what we sapient Terran mammals call teeth are m̴̢̛̭̭͆̒̓ o̴̡͉̩̦̗͎͋̂̓̚ͅ ú̵̙͙̯̳̫͓̓̉̈́̓̉ͅ t̶͔̺͕̙̊͆ h̵̞̺̰̅͝ ̵͙͇̖͓͍͈͗̎̎͊ș̸̡̹͔͐̑̈́̇̾͘͠ t̵̯̙̳͝ o̴̗͚͇̩̾ n̵͓͙̝̯̗̄̿̀̾͜ e̷̡̻̲͓̳͇̰͋̌̐̐͒͘͝ s̵͓̥̤̗̳͍̭̃̄̋̋͠

• Love 1

23 hours ago, JVOSS said:

Package received.  now the hard part. not opening it until the 25th?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS794UvE-8ubm4zqJLUsJtfhBg6AhK6UWr-Hw&usqp=CAU

DON'T YOU DARE!  I WILL SEND BENDER YOUR WAY IF YOU DO!

14 hours ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Yea at 630 this morning and his knock woke me up in a fright. Hahaha 

Also mine came yesterday too! 

GOOD, MY PLAN IS WORKING!!!!!

13 hours ago, spacepup said:

Oh, interesting.  I've been observing these creatures on your so-called 'Earth,' and I'm finding lots of strange things I don't quite fully understand.

I've noticed all sorts of interesting traditions.  For example, when an earthling's child loses a tooth, the earthlings believe that forcing the child to sleep with lost body parts, will somehow bring good fortune with a mythical creature who breaks into the child's bedroom and pays them money for said body parts.  This appears to be completely normal and accepted.

Speaking of this so-called 'Christmas' you speak of, the earthlings also tell their children that a mysterious man called "Santa" is allowed to break into their homes in the middle of the night, trading gifts for cookies.  The children are told this story for years, only to be later told it was all a lie to deceive them.

I'm very confused by these earthlings.  They tell their children not to talk to strangers, and buy many fire-powered weapons to defend their homes, but consistently bribe their children to be "good" with the "reward" of strange creatures breaking into their homes in the middle of the night.  

There must be some deeper meaning to these traditions.  I will continue to monitor in the meantime.

spacepup signing out!

Wait, what planet are you from?

12 hours ago, Gloves said:

I feel like this has a very real danger of becoming a question of whether larger and more "permanent" body parts offered up to the mythical creatures might engender larger gifts in return.

plotting episode 4 GIF

11 hours ago, JVOSS said:

ANY guess on who Santa is this year??

Han Solo Reaction GIF

10 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

Well my package was shipped via USPS so it's not from Gloves

giphy.gif

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

10 hours ago, JVOSS said:

my "guess" is @JamesRobotit's like every time Santa dose an up date James is right there. now for Bender Santa that is @Murray!

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

9 hours ago, Murray said:

A6FD77FE-7041-417E-976D-52BD21E10339.jpeg

Snow White Reaction GIF

8 hours ago, Gloves said:

I think I'm both of them.

And yet... neither?

Think Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé

Feel free to discuss who you think WE are, but just know, you can do so in the reveal thread on the 25th, that will be the one that counts!

Also, one last hint for each of us, will be dropped in the reveal thread!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Secret Santa said:

12 packages, just dangling there in the air/ground nether region!  Hopefully they will make it in time!  Most are local countries, so I assume they will!

2 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

I'm checking all your packages right now!  

Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

SEE @JamesRobotupdated right after SS posted.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣