IGNORED

Official Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2021! (Signups are closed)

Secret Santa

I hooope everyone is having fun pretending to be me!  

A reminder: TODAY is the deadline for those shipping internationally, so if you haven't done so already, send me tracking info when you've shipped out.

That also means the deadline for everyone else is just one week from today!  So get to it! 🙂  

Ho ho ho, thank you to all those who shipped internationally!  You all have made the good list this year and I don't have to send Bender to beat the living snot out of you!  Let's get those domestic ones shipped out very soon!  Otherwise I will send Bender to bring you back to the North Pole where you will end up in the wolves den!

Neptune1.jpg

You can always get a job at the workshop!

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Administrator · Posted
35 minutes ago, Secret Santa said:

This is the amount of folks who have yet to ship!  Santa will be very angry if you do not get them shipped in time!  If you have issues or whatever Santa and Bender need to know!!!!

Do not disappoint or you will be sorry!!

Whaeva! Ah do whaiwant! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I managed to get through the post office myself this morning.  Meant to do it yesterday but managed to get busy with other things so long that I needed to be home to get my son off the bus, then the wife didn't come straight home from work (forgot to tell me she was going to run errands for an hour after work), so they were closed by the time I could get out the door without dragging both kids with me.  Amazingly, today, everybody seemed to have their crap together.  The tape for the Priority Mail boxes wasn't out, so I had to wait a few minutes until my turn to get the tape gun from the lady, then had to repeat the line once I got the box assembled and return the gun when I actually got to "go."  Was also super surprised that only the largest boxes offered were out of stock, normally it's the two smallest sizes (which are also the most inexpensively priced).  Done for another year!

• Like 1

Social Team · Posted
2 hours ago, Gloves said:

I wanna take this opportunity to apologize in advance to my recipient for both my terrible handwriting, and the mangled box it comes in. I'm gonna go ahead and claim it's a "theme" based on the contents of the box.

I'm so so sorry.

• Haha 4

Social Team · Posted
13 hours ago, JVOSS said:

lol @Gloves,  you did better then me.  my recipient will only know that the box is for them.  i forgot to put any hints in this years box so oop.  it will truly be a Secret Santa Gift..

If my person knows anything about me from like Discord they should know pretty quickly who their Secret Santa was.  But I didn't put any tags on my  gifts.  Santa forgot to tell the username of receipt and I didn't have time to ask for it.  They can just be happy with all the pretty gift wrapping that I technically didn't do but totally assisted in the process of gift wrapping.  I mean we all know what counts the most.....

• Wow! 2

6 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

If my person knows anything about me from like Discord they should know pretty quickly who their Secret Santa was.  But I didn't put any tags on my  gifts.  Santa forgot to tell the username of receipt and I didn't have time to ask for it.  They can just be happy with all the pretty gift wrapping that I technically didn't do but totally assisted in the process of gift wrapping.  I mean we all know what counts the most.....

Are you putting santa on the BAD LIST?  You absolutely got the username and realy name of the person you bought for!!!!

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Secret Santa said:

Are you putting santa on the BAD LIST?  You absolutely got the username and realy name of the person you bought for!!!!

Hey, I'll put you on the good list.  You sent me all of the info you got, then yelled at my person because they left some stuff out, apologized to me, then sent the missing info.  😉

I meant to write a note to include in mine but forgot, but wrapped it all myself and put their and my username on the tags on each, so it won't really be a mystery, but hey, at least they won't know what they've got until each bit is opened!