IGNORED

Official Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2021! (Signups are closed)

Secret Santa

47 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

For the package from Taiwan, tracking always gets screwed up when it hits the States, since Taiwan was removed from the global postal organisation or whatever.

yours seems to be moving faster than most........the one you sent!  

Edited by Secret Santa
  • Like 1

Holy Crap Bender, what did you slip in that drink, feels like I skipped a couple days........

Anyway, looks like we might have all but 2 packages delivered.   Probably only 1 that will not be delivered by/bfore Christmas........

Cheers lads and lasses, this will be the last post until Christmas, Bender and I need to get another drink!!!!

• Wow! 1
  • Sad 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 6:14 PM, 1337bcc1991 said:

Glad to see it's still a thing.  I like the archive of previous year recipients and photos... good memories.

Lol, I think I posted in this thread the Xmas signup thread and they deleted it and told me not to sully their exchange with my tradition.

Edited by Ferris Bueller
  • Haha 1

Administrator · Posted
8 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Lol, I think I posted in this thread the Xmas signup thread and they deleted it and told me not to sully their exchange with my tradition.

This.... (whatever it is) is not part of the official secret santa exchange.  If people want to do their own thing that's fine, but it just isn't part of the official VGS event.

• Haha 1