IGNORED

Heritage Auctions Thread

3 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

Sounds like I shouldn't have sent my 9.4 A+ Ocarina Of Time for the next auction.

Though I sent it in april and it's finally going up in September.

It's a hype drought ATM. No hype means depressed sales.

It's possible the market could rebound in the future and you could get a better price. But if you already had a sealed OOT before the market pumped you are still likely to make a huge profit, so I wouldn't worry too much.

The only people I am laughing at are the guys who bought basically any game off HA in the last year or two. They are sucking shit as we speak, and it's hilarious.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, OptOut said:

Graded game investor Bros taking L's, I'm here for it lol!

You guys check out the Sonic that sold the other day? Brutal. 🤣

Seriously. As someone who can appreciate a nice graded game, the fewer speculators fucking it all up, the better. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OptOut said:

It's a hype drought ATM. No hype means depressed sales.

It's possible the market could rebound in the future and you could get a better price. But if you already had a sealed OOT before the market pumped you are still likely to make a huge profit, so I wouldn't worry too much.

The only people I am laughing at are the guys who bought basically any game off HA in the last year or two. They are sucking shit as we speak, and it's hilarious.

Uh ohs ive been buying games off HA for the past two years 😳

• Haha 3

On 8/21/2022 at 9:39 AM, Code Monkey said:

Sounds like I shouldn't have sent my 9.4 A+ Ocarina Of Time for the next auction.

It's all downhill for a while imo.. still better to cash in now as it'll be some time, if ever, that the big hitters (Zelda, Mario, Sonic) see these values again. This wasn't a bubble as much as con-job that's gradually being exposed. 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2022 at 8:39 AM, Code Monkey said:

It should do fine, im a sealed/graded collector as well and I am glad most of these graded games for titles that came out last week are finally taking a dive !

Especially the GTA trilogy, people finally realizing these aren’t worth jack…

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Andy_Bogomil said:

It's all downhill for a while imo.. still better to cash in now as it'll be some time, if ever, that the big hitters (Zelda, Mario, Sonic) see these values again. This wasn't a bubble as much as con-job that's gradually being exposed. 

that's what a bubble is though – an artificial inflation of prices, which could be considered a "con" in some sense, but i digress.

either way, i agree that prices will be down for a while. only the highest echelon will continue to experience the five and six figure price marks.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 5:40 AM, Franmotard said:

Hi! You guys also check auctions on PWCC? They apparently also accept graded games now ( I just found out) and I was considering sending there 1 game i dont want anymore, but dont know if it will be less "seen" there for the auction

I know they have games and I never look lol