IGNORED

Heritage Auctions Thread

2 hours ago, inasuma said:

guarantee he has way more than 1.5 mil to be dropping cash like that considering he founded reddit

I know, ultra-rich tech dude-bros spending huge amounts of pointless cash on non-playable video games is peak masculinity and should be emulated, bonus points if Elon retweets you 🤑🤑

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

Back on topic, this was the best buy of todays auction

Kirby's Adventure - Wata 9.8 A+ Sealed [Canadian Version], NES Nintendo 1993 CAN.... https://comics.ha.com/itm/video-games/nintendo/kirby-s-adventure-wata-98-a-sealed-canadian-version-nes-nintendo-1993-can/a/312245-67027.s

I don't have/want an account there, what did it sell for?

7 hours ago, tidaldreams said:

cib pokemans even for less than the grading cost

image.png.0c20af1660d66fd9ff3dad1c49655878.png

image.png.f834a1de1553ab8a46c8863b6c9ae088.png

I think I’m going to start bottom feeding on lower grades as the market continues to cool. To pick up stuff that I want for nostalgia reasons and have no desire to sell or flip in the future. 

I have been committing grand larceny on high end rare Genesis games because the pricing has been dropping fast. 

15 copies of death of superman is my real retirement. Fuck you 401k and pension!

• 4 weeks later...

THere was a case of MM3 NP mags on ebay earlier this year, I was the under bidder.  Think it was about 12 to a case and went around $300 but my memory may be off.  So I'd expect 12 9.0 or higher copies coming out which is a lot for CGC NP mags because the demand outside of the first few issues drops off sharply.  

3 hours ago, jonebone said:

THere was a case of MM3 NP mags on ebay earlier this year, I was the under bidder.  Think it was about 12 to a case and went around $300 but my memory may be off.  So I'd expect 12 9.0 or higher copies coming out which is a lot for CGC NP mags because the demand outside of the first few issues drops off sharply.  

Yeah I've seen a few of those for #20 opened and sold individually over the years just like the 12 issue sealed bundle of #31s I just sold for $2500 lol
I still see the back issue 1-50 sets you could buy from the order from in issue #50 occasionally and smaller bundles of back issues people never even opened. Funny thing is those are mostly #1-6 and #6-12 sets so there's tons of high grade early issues out there

19 minutes ago, Nintendopower4ever said:

Yeah I've seen a few of those for #20 opened and sold individually over the years just like the 12 issue sealed bundle of #31s I just sold for $2500 lol
I still see the back issue 1-50 sets you could buy from the order from in issue #50 occasionally and smaller bundles of back issues people never even opened. Funny thing is those are mostly #1-6 and #6-12 sets so there's tons of high grade early issues out there

is that super metroid? you shoulda graded that and dump on HA i think just one of those sold for like 4k or something 🤣

8 minutes ago, tidaldreams said:

is that super metroid? you shoulda graded that and dump on HA i think just one of those sold for like 4k or something 🤣

No metroid II for game boy. It was all beat to shit on all 4 corners and I only paid $20 for it, and I have like 2000 SNES games and 5000 Nintendo Powers to sell and don't need to spend 100K on grading just to hope I can maximize every penny like you noobs, so I don't mind leaving a little meat on the bone for someone else lol