IGNORED

TurboGrafx LOVE (and all NEC love in general)

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, Air Gio said:

o I can only Send one message  ?

Generally, yeah - you'd want to like, post a single message and hope someone responds or something. 

If you keep posting over and over in short bursts like this, it fills up peoples' feeds. You need to give others time to catch up.

You definitely don't need to PM people (unless you want to), but like... fewer, and more substantial posts would be better in general.

12 minutes ago, Air Gio said:

o I can only Send one message  ?

You had 3 posts within 3 minutes. I would recommend finishing a thought (or several thoughts), writing it all down, then posting it all at once. There's really no reason to write each individual idea on its own post. People can read 2 paragraphs at once and digest 2 different thoughts without you helping to separate them by putting white space between them.

On 5/9/2021 at 4:17 PM, elprincipe said:

Anyone have any TG-16 homebrews? I only have a few.

IMG_20210509_161353523.jpg

I have both FX Unit Yuki and Mysterious Song.  The voice "acting" they did in MS was a riot.  And I don't mean that to diss on them.  I loved it.

@Air Gio you can edit a post and add stuff to it by clicking the three dots in the top right corner of your post (I'm not sure how you do it on phone).  Next time you want to post, but no one has responded to your previous post, just edit your old post.

Edited by CMR
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone have experience with the first-party wireless controllers that were released for the PCEngine back in the 90s? Seems like there really aren’t any good modern options for wireless controllers on original PCE/TG16 hardware, so I was curious if the OEM pads are any good.

7 minutes ago, pacowles said:

Anyone have experience with the first-party wireless controllers that were released for the PCEngine back in the 90s? Seems like there really aren’t any good modern options for wireless controllers on original PCE/TG16 hardware, so I was curious if the OEM pads are any good.

Like the avenue pad 6? Never-mind, i missed the “wireless”

Edited by MrWunderful

Yeah, they were branded as “cordless” on the actual pads, made by NEC/Hudson. Unfortunately, they require a receiver that’s now quite rare and expensive, but it functioned as a wireless multitap for up to five of the cordless pads (if you somehow had that many). They used IR, so line of sight was required between the receiver and gamepad. I’ve seen mixed reviews, so I was curious if anyone on VGS has used them. 

Edit: Here is a link to a photo - https://necretro.org/Cordless_Multi_Tap_Set

Edited by pacowles

On 5/9/2021 at 4:17 PM, elprincipe said:

Anyone have any TG-16 homebrews? I only have a few.

IMG_20210509_161353523.jpg

I just sold a Mysterious Song on ebay. Listed it at 100$ CAD and it sold in 10 minutes. I should have asked for more lol. 

At least I made someone happy, and I made money.

Edited by WhyNotZoidberg
happiness
  • Like 2

On 5/11/2021 at 9:46 PM, CMR said:

@Air Gio you can edit a post and add stuff to it by clicking the three dots in the top right corner of your post (I'm not sure how you do it on phone).  Next time you want to post, but no one has responded to your previous post, just edit your old post.

Cut him some slack. His thumbnail image is his real life photo 😂

Edited by phart010

DarkWing is so Hard So Game if U have patience 😆  sealed goes for $1300.00 ..I had One 90 VGA Gold . I had 80 Percent  of Tha Whole Collection  Sealed n I Only been Collecting Turbografx  for Only 6 months  . Ask Tbone3969. He Tell U . We do Business  . 

Edited by Air Gio
  • Confused 1