IGNORED

TurboGrafx LOVE (and all NEC love in general)

Administrator · Posted

38 minutes ago, Air Gio said:

Turbografx  is Tha BEST EVER 

Turbografx  is Tha BEST EVER 

TurboGrafx-CD_Gate_of_Thunder_cover_art.jpg

Kick Some Ass . 🔥  Snes 😆 

have Shit On Turbo bby ..

Raise Some Hell . 😎

I've merged your posts here. Let's not spam the thread, eh?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Vectrex28 said:

Has anyone ever found a Hucard with some kid's name on the back in that little name space? I have yet to see one where that is the case

20210506_014923.jpg

God I wanna say I must have seen one in all my years of collecting.  Now I am on a mission to find one.  I shall report back.

30 minutes ago, tbone3969 said:

Cool collection for sure.  What is that piece on the back of the system and does it allow you to play SuperGrafx games?

That's the Terraonion Super SD System 3.  It's basically a flash cart for the PC Engine/TG16 that lets you play card and CD games.  It also has a 9 pin video out port that's compatible with Genesis 2 cables.

2 minutes ago, CMR said:

That's the Terraonion Super SD System 3.  It's basically a flash cart for the PC Engine/TG16 that lets you play card and CD games.  It also has a 9 pin video out port that's compatible with Genesis 2 cables.

Ok so it doesn't play SuperGrafx games?  I only ask b/c I see he has a few SuperGrafx games in his collection.

It's such a shame the SGX wasn't more successful 😞

My main PC Engine is a Supergrafx actually, and the port of Daimakaimura they made for it is one of my favourite games ever (It was basically my first time playing this masterpiece and it's a pretty damn good conversion)

Also, I got 1943 Kai the other day, might as well post a pic here as well. I was jamming to the sound test on my GT that day

20210502_005417.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pacowles said:

That upgraded screen on the TurboExpress looks great. How does it impact battery life?

I'll handle this question as I actually posted that pic.  Long story short is I helped Air Gio set up his Videogamesage account on my phone and then never logged out.  I posted this in a rush and didn't realize I was still logged in as Air Gio.

Anyways, I love the screen upgrade for the Express.  The picture quality is awesome.  And if you are gonna do it, I recommend the larger screen version which I have.

I haven't noticed any decreased battery life because of the upgrade.  If I remember correctly the person who did the mod said it could actually increase battery lifespan as the newer LCD screens are more energy efficient.  

• Like 1