IGNORED

TurboGrafx LOVE (and all NEC love in general)

3 minutes ago, Air Gio said:

On SuperGrafx  U can Play Pc engine  games All day 😆.  U kno Turbografx  U Should kno that 

I was asking if the Terraonion allowed you to play SuperGrafx games.  The collector had some SuperGrafx games in his collection.  It does not however.

And stop spamming my thread with multiple copies of your Bonk 3.  God dam, we get it, it's a nice copy.  But we don't need to see it 100 times.  

Edited by tbone3969

i See there a lot of Haters.  Up Here Dam I jus Love Turbografx Something  Wrong With That . Now I See Why Real People Would Love Turbografx  Not Up Here lol😅

Turbo Duo Is tha Heavy Hitter. Nd U Guys R Talking SuperGrafx 😆 

Super Radien  On Super 💿  now there U Go Hard Core Shooter. Or Soilder  Blade 🔥. Or Air Zonk bby . 🥵 or Gates of Thunder  Will Kick Ur Ass ....

Last Alert 🔥  Run Gun ,Action Blow U Away Shit . Dope as Hell . Let's Talk High Energy Shit ... 

34 minutes ago, Air Gio said:

i See there a lot of Haters.  Up Here Dam I jus Love Turbografx Something  Wrong With That . Now I See Why Real People Would Love Turbografx  Not Up Here lol😅

32 minutes ago, Air Gio said:

Turbo Duo Is tha Heavy Hitter. Nd U Guys R Talking SuperGrafx 😆 

29 minutes ago, Air Gio said:

Super Radien  On Super 💿  now there U Go Hard Core Shooter. Or Soilder  Blade 🔥. Or Air Zonk bby . 🥵 or Gates of Thunder  Will Kick Ur Ass ....

27 minutes ago, Air Gio said:

Last Alert 🔥  Run Gun ,Action Blow U Away Shit . Dope as Hell . Let's Talk High Energy Shit ... 

Can you stop spamming the thread please?

23 hours ago, tbone3969 said:

I was asking if the Terraonion allowed you to play SuperGrafx games.  The collector had some SuperGrafx games in his collection.  It does not however.

And stop spamming my thread with multiple copies of your Bonk 3.  God dam, we get it, it's a nice copy.  But we don't need to see it 100 times.  

You can attach the terraonion device to a super Grafx if you wish to play those games. You cannoot play the games on a standard PC Engine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tbone3969 said:

Oh boy.  This is starting to resemble the old PC Engine FX Forum experience.  lol

Gio is famous on there.  A legend, if you will.

The forum was basically dead by the time I got hardcore into the PC Engine sadly, though I heard of its reputation hahaha.

On 5/7/2021 at 9:15 AM, Vectrex28 said:

The forum was basically dead by the time I got hardcore into the PC Engine sadly, though I heard of its reputation hahaha.

I remember when that forum burned to the ground.  I also remember thinking how unfortunate that was, but luckily something like that could never happen to NintendoAge.  Then 6 months later, NA was gone too.  😬

Edited by TDIRunner
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, tbone3969 said:

Oh boy.  This is starting to resemble the old PC Engine FX Forum experience.  lol

Gio is famous on there.  A legend, if you will.

I was a member there for a while. That guy who does Game Sack solo now acted like a douche there too, which was weird because he came off like a decent guy in his videos. He was a mod I believe. 

Nice to see some has beens keeping up the ass-hattery. 

On 5/7/2021 at 11:50 AM, MrWunderful said:

I was a member there for a while. That guy who does Game Sack solo now acted like a douche there too, which was weird because he came off like a decent guy in his videos. He was a mod I believe. 

I've heard that about Joe from others as well.  It's odd to me because I never saw him act that way during my time there.  With that said, while I was a member for years, I was never as active as I was at other sites, so maybe I just didn't see it.  Also, I will say that while I never saw Joe acting like an ass, I also never saw him use his admin powers to stop others from acting like an ass.  It just seemed to be accepted there that anyone who might come across as more of a collector than a gamer should be treated like crap.  

I THINK it all boiled down to the people who actually grew up with TG16 and PCE were not happy with the new found fame that the system developed over the past 10 years and the increase in game prices that came with it.  I think they wished the system was still some obscure thing that no one knew or cared about.  I can understand that to a certain point, but it's not an excuse for treating newcomers like shit.  

Edited by TDIRunner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2021 at 10:38 AM, TDIRunner said:

I remember when that forum burned to the ground.  I also remember thinking how unfortunately that was, but luckily something like that could never happen to NintendoAge.  Then 6 months later, NA was gone too.  😬

Right?? Assembler went down too, 2019 was a horrible year for forums. At least with PCEFX everyone saw it coming, nobody was ready for NA being $SOLD$.

On 5/7/2021 at 1:52 PM, TDIRunner said:

I THINK it all boiled down to the people who actually grew up with TG16 and PCE were not happy with the new found fame that the system developed over the past 10 years and the increase in game prices that came with it.  I think they wished the system was still some obscure thing that no one new or cared about.  I can understand that to a certain point, but it's not an excuse for treating newcomers like shit.  

^This is pretty accurate. Culturally it seemed to rub people the wrong way when a new members 1st post was something like an ISO for an expensive game. Or someone selling their games way above going rates, when the majority of members just want to play the games. Majority of OG members genuinely loved the console. Share cool finds with each other, talk about gameplay, experiences and memories with the system. It wasn't till around 2008 onward this seemed to shift as more and more collectors began entering the scene, and only joined to leech information and get deals on expensive games for them to collect.

Legendary member like RoyVegas for example. Came in banded all of the members together to help archive what every game originally looks like 100% complete. With posters, boxes, manuals, inserts ect.. People donated him stuff, gave him wicked deals only for him to post everything on eBay for full price and make a killing off of the support of the community.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 2

8 hours ago, Gex said:

Right?? Assembler went down too, 2019 was a horrible year for forums. At least with PCEFX everyone saw it coming, nobody was ready for NA being $SOLD$.

Oh NA getting sold came straight out of the blue, not even the **MODS** knew about it until the sale was finalised. Can't remember for sure if I still was on the mod squad when it happened but it came as a shock for sure (I stepped down around the time the GoCollect™ fiasco was about to happen)

Also given the context of the rise in popularity of the Turbo I can definitely see why some of the people in the community might feel bitter about it. I really sucks for everyone to have so much speculation in the hobby, especially on such a niche console like the PC Engine (I know that all too well, I got into it very late and while it's now become my main system to collect for, the prices sure aren't the most welcoming for newcomers... Oh how I wish it was 2008 all over again)