IGNORED

WATA Turnaround Times?

13 hours ago, jonebone said:

Did you not read my post?  Cali is clearing out games way faster than Denver, and they were only able to move so many Denver games over to Cali.  Cali games are hitting posted times, Denver games are graded and taking much longer to return ship.  

Saw it and yet...it just seems to cement the point I was making.  New business goes to CA, and is beginning to hit turnaround times.  Old business seems to primarily have stayed in CO, and still aren't moving remotely like they should.  So what's the magic holdup that's allowing games for the same system to ship out consistently for new customers out of the new location but still be locked into a seemingly forever quagmire at the old one?  And how does any of that illustrate that WATA actually places value and appreciation on their existing/old customer base when those are arguably the ones getting shafted the most due to their games not shipping?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iLikePssys said:

But what service? I sent on January 2 PS2 games and they shipped last week, will get them home next Monday ( speed run service )

speed run ofc, seems like if you send stuff to cali they come back a lot quicker

i sent a bunch in the other day and they scanned it same day, they never did that in denver.

Edited by tidaldreams

1 hour ago, darkchylde28 said:

Saw it and yet...it just seems to cement the point I was making.  New business goes to CA, and is beginning to hit turnaround times.  Old business seems to primarily have stayed in CO, and still aren't moving remotely like they should.  So what's the magic holdup that's allowing games for the same system to ship out consistently for new customers out of the new location but still be locked into a seemingly forever quagmire at the old one?  And how does any of that illustrate that WATA actually places value and appreciation on their existing/old customer base when those are arguably the ones getting shafted the most due to their games not shipping?

You are wrong everytime you state new customer. You should be stating new order.

Many of us have new orders hitting times and old orders that are stuck at Denver. It's not a big deal unless you're pressed on reselling it, otherwise there is no financial impact other than having patience. The people who seem to have the biggest complaints are the ones sitting on the sidelines anyway.

Edited by jonebone
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, jonebone said:

Did you not read my post?  Cali is clearing out games way faster than Denver, and they were only able to move so many Denver games over to Cali.  Cali games are hitting posted times, Denver games are graded and taking much longer to return ship.  

Do you have any evidence of orders actually shipping back in their expected timeline? I've seen them go into post-grading much faster but haven't heard of anyone stating they got them back on time. If that's the case, I have some more to send.

4 hours ago, jonebone said:

You are wrong everytime you state new customer. You should be stating new order.

Many of us have new orders hitting times and old orders that are stuck at Denver. It's not a big deal unless you're pressed on reselling it, otherwise there is no financial impact other than having patience. The people who seem to have the biggest complaints are the ones sitting on the sidelines anyway.

Actually, I've been saying new business, meaning additional, new orders, regardless of whether they're coming from customers who had previously sent in orders or brand new ones.  What still doesn't seem to make any sense to me is that based on what's been commented, it seems that the same type of orders stuck in CO are either shipping or starting to ship on time from CA.  If it's a matter of the stupid cases just not being present, it would seem a pretty simple and quick solution to just ship some from the facility that has them to the one that doesn't and everything stuck in limbo should be able to go out en masse.  Additionally, since WATA actually knows what's going on, it's just incredibly shitty of them to continue to not being straight with people about what the hold up is and what, if anything, they're actually doing to resolve it.  I get not moving customers' games from one facility to another in order to guarantee that their condition doesn't accidentally change, but seemingly not shipping WATA's own supplies from the facility that has them in abundance to the one that totally lacks them?  Come.  On.

On 4/13/2022 at 10:31 AM, inasuma said:

how the fuck are you all getting orders shipped? my august speedrun must be buried at the back or something lol

Pple understand $$. If you bribe the reps, they will comply. I'm kidding. Email and ask for an update. I received my November speedrun last month. None were dvd and all was at CO.

11 hours ago, tidaldreams said:

i still have 11 games in denver from Sept all DVDs 🙄

Assassins Creed, Bioshock Infinite, Call of Duty, Fortnite, Gears of War, God of War, Godzilla, Gravity Rush Re, Grim Fandango Re, GTA, Halo, Minecraft, RDR, Tomb Raider, Twisted Metal, Uncharted, TLOU....am I getting closer?

9 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

Do you have any evidence of orders actually shipping back in their expected timeline? I've seen them go into post-grading much faster but haven't heard of anyone stating they got them back on time. If that's the case, I have some more to send.

I don't count the actual business days, but yes the Cali orders are shipping much faster.  Speed Runs from Denver were hitting around 5-6 months from door-to-door and Cali has been around 3 months.

11 hours ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

Speed run. It's because they're Colorado location from last year

11 hours ago, tidaldreams said:

speed run ofc, seems like if you send stuff to cali they come back a lot quicker

i sent a bunch in the other day and they scanned it same day, they never did that in denver.

Just checked because I haven’t send to California yet, they were actually from December 22nd not January, sent to and shipped from Denver also. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 12:49 AM, AnimalHouse said:

Pple understand $$. If you bribe the reps, they will comply. I'm kidding. Email and ask for an update. I received my November speedrun last month. None were dvd and all was at CO.

Assassins Creed, Bioshock Infinite, Call of Duty, Fortnite, Gears of War, God of War, Godzilla, Gravity Rush Re, Grim Fandango Re, GTA, Halo, Minecraft, RDR, Tomb Raider, Twisted Metal, Uncharted, TLOU....am I getting closer?

lol no i dont grade that shit 🤣 maybe i will tho ppl paying crazy $$$ for this common ass shit

• Agree 1

On 4/14/2022 at 5:38 PM, darkchylde28 said:

The new PSA shipping facilities are miles ahead of Wata's scrappy operation in Denver. Wata was acquired during a time when PSA had already upgraded its facilities for the ever-growing volume of submissions they've been receiving. It makes perfect sense to be honest why turnaround times are faster there vs. Denver.

A lot of folks (not accusing you here) forget that Wata was a very tiny startup before acquisition. Handful of graders, a few C-suite / exec show runners, and only a couple people in their shipping department. I don't know this for sure but I wager I'm pretty close. 

As someone with an order still in Denver, I'm not surprised, but I hope Wata manages to ship everything by the end of this month like they're aiming for (although I'm honestly skeptical still, since 2020 turbo orders are still shipping... oof).

Edited by inasuma

• 3 months later...

I think inasuma means quality control issues. Like the time I found human hair in several slabs. Not 100% certain its human hair but with millions of dollars in video games being examined. I don't believe they would allow animals inside their facility or maybe they do allow some furballs inside. 🤔 The other issue I haven't experienced *knock on wood* but would assume exists in the realm of possibility is the slabs having some sort of issue. Like cracks, chips, scuff marks, etc.

Edited by AnimalHouse
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...