IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Mario Bros

BeaIank

Just now, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

Were you just down to one enemy? I missed many icicles and never had that happen

Yeah. The enemy dropped down slightly before the icicle so when I jumped, I flipped the enemy and missed the icicle that went the same way and bounced off the upside down enemy then froze the platform.

6 hours ago, ninjistar said:

My spidey senses tell me that @SuperJimtendo is drawing up something that involves Mario, Kickle, and a turtle... 🤔

Those Colorado hippies have been way too quiet this week. They're all probably sitting around playing Mario Bros. having a cauliflower pizza party and drinking fruity beer.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jeevan said:

i started, on phase 9 right now farming a bit, will get further and snap a pic in case lol.  The winds aren't bad today so hopefully i will be good, pretty sure that is what caused it last time........

How's it going so far? You still have all day left, so you can do it!

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

You found the right thread this time! Hopefully you are going to post a real score before tonight. You used to pride yourself on grinding, so you have plenty of time to roll the score before tonight.

if @Gloves will change my user name to "42 foot tapeworm" i will roll the score.