IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Mario Bros

BeaIank

1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Anybody that puts in 5 hours to roll the score and makes it to Phase 30 deserves a first place tie in my opinion and I'll leave it at that.

Noted and dismissed.  Many a competition has there been hours spent only to be bested by someone that spent minutes more.  Oh, and let's leave Stinger outta this.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

Lol, I used to be good.  Mario Bros. as the rules stand has no one getting an outright win.  Ninji and I are already tied.  Wanting a rule change to possibly have another shot at an outright win doesn't sound like a cry from a person that is no longer good.

Yeah you used to be good and it will be a three way tie shortly and if you want a last second rule change to get an outright win for the first time it isn't a surprise since you can't seem to get them anymore.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

Yeah you used to be good and it will be a three way tie shortly and if you want a last second rule change to get an outright win for the first time isn't a surprise since you can't seem to get them anymore.

You ever heard of someone being called a broken record?

Just now, bertsampson said:

So you're saying there won't be a tournament this year?  My lead on you is almost double what you had.  Get to work on that 1 on 1 tourny then. 

Your math isn't the best is it? I had that big of a lead on you and it was the end of the season. You had better hope for a regular tournament. As far as the 1 on 1 tournaments go I'm undefeated and I haven't seen Shane or Bimmy since I beat them at their own games.

3 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Your math isn't the best is it? I had that big of a lead on you and it was the end of the season. You had better hope for a regular tournament. As far as the 1 on 1 tournaments go I'm undefeated and I haven't seen Shane or Bimmy since I beat them at their own games.

You had a 27 point lead.  Double that to my 30 point lead now.  You're right, by the end of the season I'll have around 100 point lead on you.

2 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

You had a 27 point lead.  Double that to my 30 point lead now.  You're right, by the end of the season I'll have around 100 point lead on you.

Because I said I'm not able to play after this week? Yeah I'm sure you will have a half season point lead on me at the end Captain Obvious.

3 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Because I said I'm not able to play after this week? Yeah I'm sure you will have a half season point lead on me at the end Captain Obvious.

Right, and over anyone else as well.  So by your logic, there won't be a tournament.  My no less than 50 point lead by the end will eliminate the need for a tournament.

Just now, bertsampson said:

Right, and over anyone else as well.  So by your logic, there won't be a tournament.  My no less than 50 point lead by the end will eliminate the need for a tournament.

You won't let that happen. One way or another you want to be able to settle this and say that you finally beat me. You want it. I want to end it. Everyone else wants to see it.

Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

You won't let that happen. One way or another you want to be able to settle this and say that you finally beat me. You want it. I want to end it. Everyone else wants to see it.

You're right!  So I better keep it close.  Keep these youngsters thinking they can actually win at games I've been playing since I was 5.  You take your break.  Come back rested and ready to get your ass handed to you!

1 minute ago, bertsampson said:

You're right!  So I better keep it close.  Keep these youngsters thinking they can actually win at games I've been playing since I was 5.  You take your break.  Come back rested and ready to get your ass handed to you!

Same here. You go pad your stats until I retire a champion again at the season and you get to retire knowing that you were never as good as you thought because you never beat me for any of your "championships".

16 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Same here. You go pad your stats until I retire a champion again at the season and you get to retire knowing that you were never as good as you thought because you never beat me for any of your "championships".

I do have the 2nd place over your 4th place, so really, I already have a tournament win over you.  Seeya in October!

10 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Yeah, see ya. We are both going to retire after this season, but I'm gonna send you there a loser.

You might just keep your mouth shut 'till after the tournament.  You've piled up so much crap now, when you lose, it'll be hard for you to show yourself around here again.

1 minute ago, bertsampson said:

You might just keep your mouth shut 'till after the tournament.  You've piled up so much crap now, when you lose, it'll be hard for you to show yourself around here again.

Well, we don't have to worry about you since you claimed you were going to retire. It's just going to be as a loser.