IGNORED

Night / Dark Mode

fsped09

5 minutes ago, zi said:

I'm going to be 100% honest- that sounds like witchcraft.

It might be, but considering my religion, I'm using the don't-ask-don't-tell policy. I actually just searched for it because I've also used a tool called Stylish to tweak CSS on sites, but this is an extension that just "dark mode"s everything.  I was immediately impressed and it has over 1M users.

Came in to see if this was mentioned yet. Has it been installed yet and will it be something that is easily toggleable(if thats a word) from whatever screen you are on? Would be a bummer to have to go deep into user settings everytime to Switch it. Maybe even something at the bottom of the screen or somethin. Next to a *cough* Vintage Mode Toggle *Cough!* kidding, lol 😛

My other suggestion was going to be a latest posts section thats easy to find maybe at the top of the screen. Or is that what the unread content area is supposed to be like? I did always like the latest posts section on NA. Was usually where i started looking around whenever i popped on there. 

Edited by D~Funk

Subscriber T1 · Posted
23 minutes ago, D~Funk said:

My other suggestion was going to be a latest posts section thats easy to find maybe at the top of the screen. Or is that what the unread content area is supposed to be like? I did always like the latest posts section on NA. Was usually where i started looking around whenever i popped on there. 

You can set custom activity streams to sort the posts however you want. When you have one you like it can be set as your default. Here's The one I use for Latest Posts 

https://www.videogamesage.com/discover/8/

If you create any useful ones you’d like to share then post here...

10 minutes ago, ap123 said:

You can set custom activity streams to sort the posts however you want. When you have one you like it can be set as your default. Here's The one I use for Latest Posts 

https://www.videogamesage.com/discover/8/

If you create any useful ones you’d like to share then post here...

tenor.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Administrator · Posted

Added. It's a basic theme that I've customized pretty minimally just so we have something in place.

let me know how you like it and if you'd change anything color-wise or whatever. I'm holding off on making too many significant effort changes until we have a more fleshed out theme overall. We'll make it all together!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2