IGNORED

What are some of your UNpopular video game opinions? (real ones, not just ones for the sake of trolling or something)

Estil

Moderator · Posted
2 hours ago, Sumez said:

I couldn't care less for Smash Bros, but StarTropics 3? Yes thanks. And hopefully more like ST1 than ST2.

There was a guy making a hack that would have been a cool ST3 in the mold of the original, but he hasn’t posted updates in awhile.

http://startropics.com

Editorials Team · Posted
3 hours ago, MegaMan52 said:

Mike Jones deserves to make a comeback, either in a third StarTropics game or Super Smash Bros.

I'd love to hear that character announcement.  The collective gnashing of teeth on reddit and YouTube would probably cause the entire internet to sink into itself.

"WHO?!  WHERES WALUIGI AND WALUIPEACH AND WALUIONKEY KONG!!!?????"

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I'd love to hear that character announcement.  The collective gnashing of teeth on reddit and YouTube would probably cause the entire internet to sink into itself.

That would be fun.  I didn't pay attention to Smash from the N64 to the Wii U.  Seeing the internet's fascination with Waluigi in Smash among other things is pulling me away from the series all over again. 

Moderator · Posted
32 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

That site seems to present a full on ST3 game but it runs in Windows unless I missed something or read it wrong.

Maybe you found something I didn’t, the most I could play was wandering around in the overworld and maybe enter Coralcola but nobody talks to you.

On 6/19/2020 at 11:51 AM, Reed Rothchild said:

i didn't know i needed Wonkey Kong in my life until this moment.....

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, 42 foot tapeworm said:

i also hate custom consoles

I hate them too.  Not the specific art on some, just feels wasted is all as I've seen some amazing stuff.  Another colored shell or something due to original damage is one thing, but going all out, don't like it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I hate them too.  Not the specific art on some, just feels wasted is all as I've seen some amazing stuff.  Another colored shell or something due to original damage is one thing, but going all out, don't like it.

it is beautiful work just dont fuck with the nes lol id take the one with random character over the fancy ones 24/7

damn the more i look at the customs the more and more gross i feel 😬

77DC6809-11A2-4723-AE5A-54F653AB762A.jpeg

F06AE984-0E32-4693-8E59-3256DAB1482A.jpeg

3D2FECB8-6585-462C-A805-232DFC5257AB.jpeg

766C4D23-B253-403C-B095-9FF62FBDC0AD.jpeg

Homebrew Team · Posted
10 hours ago, 42 foot tapeworm said:

it is beautiful work just dont fuck with the nes lol id take the one with random character over the fancy ones 24/7

damn the more i look at the customs the more and more gross i feel 😬

77DC6809-11A2-4723-AE5A-54F653AB762A.jpeg

F06AE984-0E32-4693-8E59-3256DAB1482A.jpeg

3D2FECB8-6585-462C-A805-232DFC5257AB.jpeg

766C4D23-B253-403C-B095-9FF62FBDC0AD.jpeg

You might as well just epoxy weld the lid shut on these custom ones.  How can I play another game on them besides what the art depicts.

Friend comes over, "oh awesome, we playing Zelda on that sick NES?"

Me, "nope, Where's Waldo"

• Haha 2