IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons!

Skorp

I saw that certain amiibo cards are going for big money on ebay and sold a few.  Does anyone know why people are worried about them being unscanned?  I don't think I have used them before now so I have no idea what problem could come up from it.

Anyone else got some duplicate cards?  Maybe we can work out some trades so we can all get our dream neighbors.

So, my current goal is to get a 5 star rating. Right now I am at 4 and just finished the final land left making it an orchard and flower garden to start breeding 5 different flowers. Isabelle said that evaluation says that I have too many trees on my island. Would that effect the rating for 5 stars?

1 hour ago, Skorp said:

So, my current goal is to get a 5 star rating. Right now I am at 4 and just finished the final land left making it an orchard and flower garden to start breeding 5 different flowers. Isabelle said that evaluation says that I have too many trees on my island. Would that effect the rating for 5 stars?

If that's the case, dang, I have rows and rows of foreign fruit like a huge tree garden 🙂

Only 1 star here though, really just starting to get into it.

11 hours ago, Boosted52405 said:

If that's the case, dang, I have rows and rows of foreign fruit like a huge tree garden 🙂

Only 1 star here though, really just starting to get into it.

Yeah looks like it. 8bit sent me a pic on some info and it says you can't have more than 220 trees for a 5 star rating. I really have that many lol.

Sweeeet there's that greedy art peddling Fox.

Ok those updates look amazing. I wonder if they're already in the game and just time released.  I'd hate to think this is download stuff which will eventually render the game somewhat less operable if people care to come back a decade later.  I don't think I'd still mess with that creeper photographer, but having Redd and Leif about and being able to see some new islands and do a museum expansion and tour I'm up for that.

On 4/20/2020 at 3:32 PM, zeppelin03 said:

I saw that certain amiibo cards are going for big money on ebay and sold a few.  Does anyone know why people are worried about them being unscanned?  I don't think I have used them before now so I have no idea what problem could come up from it.

Anyone else got some duplicate cards?  Maybe we can work out some trades so we can all get our dream neighbors.

I think they are being listed as unscanned to represent their mintiness. You can unregister them and what not, being scanned won't make a difference except maybe condition.

I sadly sold all my dupes just before the game came out, was planning a Disney trip in September and the demand sold them quite fast.

CJ came yesterday and now Flick is here today.  Between cashing in my turnips at @8-bit_boice's island, cashing in all the fish I'd been hoarding for a week, and now all the high end bugs I had put away for the last week also, I got over 2.3 Million Bells!  Paid off my upstairs, started a basement, built another incline, and now I'm over halfway to paying off the basement.  What a week!  

Now, a request.  I am trying to build an arcade in my basement.  I have the red pin, the white pin, the white arcade, the dartboard, and a red arcade seat.  I'm getting a foosball table tonight.  If anyone has any of the missing pins, arcades, or seats, or anything else bar/arcadeish, I would love to catalog or buy it from you.  Hit me up!  Gonna do a nook miles island today to get tarantulas or moths to sell to Flick, so I should be flush with cash.

• Like 2

Hmm interesting my shop still the same and no announcement. Great upcoming update. Looking forward to it!

I was able to catch 12 coels when it rained 2 days ago. What a day. It is raining today again, but so far just got like 4 blue marlins and 3 tunas, no ancients. I'm storing everything waiting for CJ to come.

Edited by Skorp

Oh btw last night I ended up on a turtle and tire island apparently. One snapping turtle after another and all over the place, but also there was  a ton of tires. So, if anyone needs a tire for their ride, I'll be opening up a Discount Tire Shop in the future....xD Loved this run though as you can never have too many of those awesome snapping turtles.

93514811_2903273056455301_84893430863783

Sold my turnips today thanks to a user on ResetEra. I'd invested $2.000.000 on Sunday and got more than $6.000.000.

I payed my upstairs and asked for the basement. I still have a lot of cash left so I'll probably pay the basement tomorrow (or I'll spend it on art after the next update goes live) and will spend another $2.000.000 on turnips next sunday.

• Wow! 1

Man that's awesome. Wish I went with the turnips earlier. The first week, I accidentally ate them and got mad and just forgot about it. This Sunday, I'll put my 1 million bells saved up into it. Right now haven't sold my current ones, just waiting on a good price.

Also, just checked my playtime and it says 190 hours. I'm shocked wow. Doesn't feel like I played that much at all, but then you realize it is almost May....

Today my turnip rate is 64 bells LOL

Edited by Skorp

27 minutes ago, Skorp said:

Man that's awesome. Wish I went with the turnips earlier. The first week, I accidentally ate them and got mad and just forgot about it. This Sunday, I'll put my 1 million bells saved up into it. Right now haven't sold my current ones, just waiting on a good price.

Also, just checked my playtime and it says 190 hours. I'm shocked wow. Doesn't feel like I played that much at all, but then you realize it is almost May....

Today my turnip rate is 64 bells LOL

Wow! I was at 120 and thought that was a lot.  There are plenty of games I want to start but can't put this down.