IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons!

Skorp

21 minutes ago, Skorp said:

If anyone wants to meet up online tonight let me know. I'll also open my island today. Got cherries, oranges, and peaches everywhere now.

Wonder if we're Switch friends, I'd love to trade ya some pears for peaches 🙂  I could get on after the kiddo goes to bed if interested SW-7886-2892-0393

1 hour ago, Skorp said:

If anyone wants to meet up online tonight let me know. I'll also open my island today. Got cherries, oranges, and peaches everywhere now.

I could really use some oranges. It’s the last fruit I need. I can trade you for fruits you need if you’d like? If not I have some tarantulas, sea turtles, or straight up bells. 

Edited by Darth Vader

7 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

I’d be down. How would would it be run?

My thoughts are someone hosts at their island, and we all bring say 10-30k bells as a buy-in. No bait, maybe 30 minute time limit. We run around and catch what we can, then see how much we can sell them for. High value wins the buy-in pot.

1 hour ago, Boosted52405 said:

Wonder if we're Switch friends, I'd love to trade ya some pears for peaches 🙂  I could get on after the kiddo goes to bed if interested SW-7886-2892-0393

38 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

I could really use some oranges. It’s the last fruit I need. I can trade you for fruits you need if you’d like? If not I have some tarantulas, sea turtles, or straight up bells. 

Don't worry about a trade both of you. Just come to the island and take what you need. I'll see if I have you added already. I have all the fruits already.

@Darth Vader Btw, bugs and fish are the only things that cannot be traded in the game.

1 minute ago, Darth Vader said:

Hmm, didn’t know that. I wonder why that is. So if I brought one with me to your island it would be greyed out so I couldn’t drop it?

Yeah, so the option to drop won't be available. You can only show them off. I tried it with Fleck and that's when we found out. The game wants everyone to catch everything on their own, which I understand for the museum and criterpedia.

I got lucky and found someone with the white pinball machine...now I have it cataloged. I think there's five variations in total, so I still have to hunt down four more. I'm focusing on the pinballs right now...specifically because they only cost 2,700 bells to order. So if I offer up 3k to someone as a trade...I should get them fast...or so I think. The Reddit trading thread is...bad. I keep getting downvoted for some reason 😕

3k is reasonable isn't it?

6 minutes ago, Astor Reinhardt said:

I got lucky and found someone with the white pinball machine...now I have it cataloged. I think there's five variations in total, so I still have to hunt down four more. I'm focusing on the pinballs right now...specifically because they only cost 2,700 bells to order. So if I offer up 3k to someone as a trade...I should get them fast...or so I think. The Reddit trading thread is...bad. I keep getting downvoted for some reason 😕

I've got the red one if you let me catalogue the white one

• Like 1

I'd be down for a fishing tournament. 

47 minutes ago, B.A. said:

I thought you could sell directly to timmy and tommy and but not the box on someone else's island? We might have to play with the game clock if it's late though that to work.

Yep you can sell on other people's island (assuming the shop is still open) 

38 minutes ago, Astor Reinhardt said:

You can try this: https://nookazon.com/product/1974630080

Man I wish I had seen this! Did have quite a few friends over tonight though.

Today I dove into a world I didn’t know existed, the online AC economy. I had been wanting a grand piano for awhile, so I advertised on reddit that I was looking. They sell for 270k bells at Nook’s, and I was able to trade 100k bells and 5 Nook Miles Tickets for it. The tickets are apparently worth a lot online, and I’m drowning in unspent miles so the trade as worth it for me to not have to wait for the day my shop gets the piano. That, and one of my friends got the DIY for the tall wooden bookshelves and made me two, it was a good AC night for me.

2 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

Ah, I thought you were there and that was for his island. You need any fruit? I have everything but oranges obviously. 

Sorry about that. I actually fell asleep...Got online, but only Fleck was left at his island. Catch me online sometime tomorrow central time. I'll PM you with code. Got those oranges for you. 🙂 Well I'm wide awake so I'll be up all night.

Edited by Skorp

50 minutes ago, The Strangest said:

Man I wish I had seen this! Did have quite a few friends over tonight though.

Today I dove into a world I didn’t know existed, the online AC economy. I had been wanting a grand piano for awhile, so I advertised on reddit that I was looking. They sell for 270k bells at Nook’s, and I was able to trade 100k bells and 5 Nook Miles Tickets for it. The tickets are apparently worth a lot online, and I’m drowning in unspent miles so the trade as worth it for me to not have to wait for the day my shop gets the piano. That, and one of my friends got the DIY for the tall wooden bookshelves and made me two, it was a good AC night for me.

Yeah just found out today too. Holy crap, it's crazy! So many items that I want now I had no idea existed and a lot of them are for Nook miles tickets. Have 85k miles and pretty much gotten everything I want from the store and all DIY recipes, so it is just piling up.

Edited by Skorp