IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons!

Skorp

I lost track of time and only had 15 minutes to fish for the tournament before it closed. I ended up getting a fish wand and a drying rack. It sucks that I still caught eggs that didn't count towards the total.

Edited by Aguy

I'm feeling glad I've ignored bunny day as it was so angering having egg after egg in the way of simple fossil and fish collection.  I took the prints as they came along, ate or sold some eggs, and that's it.  I'll be happy when the game functions right starting tomorrow.

The weirdest thing today.  My daughter has seen how hooked I am to ACNH and has asked to set up her own island on our Switch Lite. This is like her third day playing. So, Mr. Bunny was there and I notice a bug flying around that I haven't seen on my island. So, she caught it and it is a Red Dragonfly. Those aren't supposed to be in the game until Summer. So, I start playing and I caught a Ribbon Eel. Again, not supposed to be in the game yet. AND, like I said, Bunny Boy is there. I checked the Settings on the Switch and the correct date, time, time Zone and eveything is there. Anyone have any ideas on how that is possible? 

2 hours ago, Fleck586 said:

The weirdest thing today.  My daughter has seen how hooked I am to ACNH and has asked to set up her own island on our Switch Lite. This is like her third day playing. So, Mr. Bunny was there and I notice a bug flying around that I haven't seen on my island. So, she caught it and it is a Red Dragonfly. Those aren't supposed to be in the game until Summer. So, I start playing and I caught a Ribbon Eel. Again, not supposed to be in the game yet. AND, like I said, Bunny Boy is there. I checked the Settings on the Switch and the correct date, time, time Zone and eveything is there. Anyone have any ideas on how that is possible? 

That's really weird! I've heard people catching those, but do not have the Bunny there. O.O

Anyways, joined y'all in the PISSED OFF with the wand as the super duper surprise... just gonna craft outfits for the rest of the eggs and sell. About 188k bells.

Edited by Skorp

@B.A., that goldfish was tough for me too. I caught it on a nook miles ticket island with just a pond in the middle. @Skorp, do the outfits sell for that much for real?

I have heard of people time traveling to catch everything. I'm always scared to do shit like that. Like it might bug out my game or something. The trippiest part is she has apples as her fruit, but there isn't a single flower on her island. Its all weeds and grassy looking stuff. Is there a way for us to play together on her island without two cartridges?

Edited by Fleck586

22 minutes ago, Fleck586 said:

@B.A., that goldfish was tough for me too. I caught it on a nook miles ticket island with just a pond in the middle. @Skorp, do the outfits sell for that much for real?

I have heard of people time traveling to catch everything. I'm always scared to do shit like that. Like it might bug out my game or something. The trippiest part is she has apples as her fruit, but there isn't a single flower on her island. Its all weeds and grassy looking stuff. Is there a way for us to play together on her island without two cartridges?

Yeah no way I will do that. Want to play the game how it is meant to be with the seasons and all. 🙂

Also, yeah they do sell for a decent amount if crafted into thing. I do have a lot of eggs left over so it adds up to that. Like I have 229 leaf eggs alone still lol. Might actually just make the party outfit to save time, which sells for I believe 7200 bells. A little less bells that the other outfit, but so much time saved.

33 minutes ago, B.A. said:

Caught a coelacanth today without even using any bait, that was pretty dang cool!  Whereas I've probably tossed 70+ in ponds and still after a stupid pop-eyed goldfish. 

Yeah that was a surprising fish for me too! I was able to catch 2 of those in a row without bait while visiting an island and haven't seen one since. Well, it has never rained on my island yet so that's why, but it was a nice surprise.

1 minute ago, Skorp said:

Yeah no way I will do that. Want to play the game how it is meant to be with the seasons and all. 🙂

Also, yeah they do sell for a decent amount if crafted into thing. I do have a lot of eggs left over so it adds up to that. Like I have 229 leaf eggs alone still lol. Might actually just make the party outfit to save time, which sells for I believe 7200 bells. A little less bells that the other outfit, but so much time saved.

Well, shit. Now I regret stopping collecting them. Oh well. I guess I will do the same thing and make what I can and sell. 

It sucks that you have to buy two carts to play together locally. I guess I could wait for an eshop sale and use a bunch of points to discount it down as far as possible. I dont know. 

1 minute ago, Skorp said:

Yeah that was a surprising fish for me too! I was able to catch 2 of those in a row without bait while visiting an island and haven't seen one since. Well, it has never rained on my island yet so that's why, but it was a nice surprise.

I've now caught 10 of them. Enough that I have a pet one in my house, as Skorp knows. It has never rained yet for me either. I think that is a myth. I have caught 8 of them on nook miles islands and 2 on mine. Always off of piers.

• Wow! 1

7 minutes ago, Fleck586 said:

I've now caught 10 of them. Enough that I have a pet one in my house, as Skorp knows. It has never rained yet for me either. I think that is a myth. I have caught 8 of them on nook miles islands and 2 on mine. Always off of piers.

Wow really?! That is weird. I've only caught those 2 and it was raining that time on the Nook island. Never seen one on my pier from at least 200 baits. It even says you can catch them only on rainy days in the pedia, so always thought that was the case. Anyways, catch you online tonight once I get home?

14 minutes ago, Skorp said:

Wow really?! That is weird. I've only caught those 2 and it was raining that time on the Nook island. Never seen one on my pier from at least 200 baits. It even says you can catch them only on rainy days in the pedia, so always thought that was the case. Anyways, catch you online tonight once I get home?

Sure thing! And anyone else that wants to join. Maybe around 10 or so?