IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons!

Skorp

7 minutes ago, Fleck586 said:

Yeah, unfortunately it only lets you buy and sell from Nook's Cranny on other islands.  The random visitors can only sell to/buy from the island resident.  So, I've been working on my sports complex.  I have built my soccer field and basketball court.  I'm now trying to figure out what to do with the boxing ring, exercise equipment, and rock climbing wall to make it all make sense.  I also want to put in a locker room/area.  If anyone has any of the following, I'd love to catalog them: locker, bench, soccer ball.  Also, I'm down to my last 2 fossils.  I still need diplo tail and tricero torso.  If anyone has them, I'm buying.  

Pretty sure I have the locker and soccer ball if interested - definitely a red locker at least.  I haven't yet learned the "cataloging" thing but will make it a point to look into.  Let me know if I can help with the locker/ball :).

6 hours ago, Boosted52405 said:

Pretty sure I have the locker and soccer ball if interested - definitely a red locker at least.  I haven't yet learned the "cataloging" thing but will make it a point to look into.  Let me know if I can help with the locker/ball :).

It is very simple. All you have to do is drop the item, let the other person pick it up and then it will automatically be added to their catalog for purchase. Then they just drop it back down and you get it back and there you go, touch trade complete. 🙂

2 hours ago, Skorp said:

It is very simple. All you have to do is drop the item, let the other person pick it up and then it will automatically be added to their catalog for purchase. Then they just drop it back down and you get it back and there you go, touch trade complete. 🙂

Fleck did DM me the rundown - "you pack up your bags full of your best stuff, come to my island, throw it on the ground, I grab it all and run away laughing maniacally".

Kidding of course, Fleck was a gent and gave me the tour of his insane island and hooked me up with some awesome catalog items. 🙂

• Like 1

Hey Toom Nooks grifting with the payout in the bank being cut so severely coupled with the insane popularity of the Switch and AC has actually got an official print/online mag (The Financial Times) to do a front page article about the game, the bank rate cuts, and the responses to it by people which is pretty impressive.

https://www.ft.com/content/68f96d24-02f0-42fd-b132-aba0acba777f

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Hey Toom Nooks grifting with the payout in the bank being cut so severely coupled with the insane popularity of the Switch and AC has actually got an official print/online mag (The Financial Times) to do a front page article about the game, the bank rate cuts, and the responses to it by people which is pretty impressive.

https://www.ft.com/content/68f96d24-02f0-42fd-b132-aba0acba777f

That is the greatest read ever on that site lol. Just perfect.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fleck586 said:

You are welcome to come take advantage. I am going to wait and see what afternoon price is. Probably going to kick myself

We shall rejoice in our mad profits this afternoon 🙂

Are you guys familiar with the patterns?  I wonder if it would help us coordinate, or maybe you vets are already aware lol.

https://www.polygon.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-switch-acnh-guide/2020/3/20/21181835/selling-turnips-stalk-market

3 minutes ago, Galdius said:

That's me right now.

It was selling for around 350 bells yesterday afternoon on my wife's island but now the price has dropped.
On my island it has been really crap the entire week.

Wednesday afternoon is when the big spikes usually happen it seems.  DAMMIT @Galdius!!  I would have loved to sell for 350. LOL! 

23 minutes ago, zeppelin03 said:

I've done the same.  It happens. Currently selling at 130 just to break even.

I'm hoping at noon I will have somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 according to what I've read on the trends.  If so, I am going to sell and move on and I will open the gates for any who want to take advantage.  

3 minutes ago, Galdius said:

Managed to sell a lot of my turnips but I still have at least 5800 (58 items) more to sell.

If anyone got good prices this afternoon and wants a visitor, let me know please.

163 is my afternoon price.  Feel free to come by. If we are friends, I will just leave the gate open for everyone for a bit

So my island finally reached 5 stars, but actually by accident. I started to revamp the whole island basically the whole front and just removed stuff all around, moved things and residents around and cut down a lot of fruit trees didn't need anymore. It was a huge mess everywhere with stuff all around so I went to see what my rating was thinking it would drop to 3 and it ended up 5 stars. xD Goes to show that the main thing is more flowers and less trees. Got the gold watering can, so time for some gold roses. 🙂

So a tip is do not add so many fruit trees all around. Just have one section or orchard of all the trees and the rest of them just put one or 2 here and there.

Edited by Skorp