IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tecmo Bowl

BeaIank

Just now, skinnygrinny said:

bam bam took those shots like a pro

He was really good and Vince wanted to put the title on him but there was no way to ever have Hogan drop the belt , he made too much money. He always sold well for a big man, I am partial to Bam Bam he is from my area , I met him one time he came into a store i was working in right after vince bought WCW. I wish i had gotten an autograpgh but i just said Hi Scott hows it going and he was friendly as could be, i asked him if he was going back to work soon and he said hell no, He was getting paid to stay home from the wcw contract, vince offered him a buyout to come work but he decided to stay home and collect the whole amount. I always liked his later work in ECW against Taz. he made taz look like a million bucks...

7 minutes ago, TWarwick07 said:

He was really good and Vince wanted to put the title on him but there was no way to ever have Hogan drop the belt , he made too much money. He always sold well for a big man, I am partial to Bam Bam he is from my area , I met him one time he came into a store i was working in right after vince bought WCW. I wish i had gotten an autograpgh but i just said Hi Scott hows it going and he was friendly as could be, i asked him if he was going back to work soon and he said hell no, He was getting paid to stay home from the wcw contract, vince offered him a buyout to come work but he decided to stay home and collect the whole amount. I always liked his later work in ECW against Taz. he made taz look like a million bucks...

i always like bam bam too. one of the greats imo. 

thats cool you got to meet him. 

mick foley came to dothan last year but the place was charging $25 to meet and $50 to get a pic....foley is one of my all time favorites.... but i aint paying jack shit to meet somebody lol.

i wanted my daughter to meet him though. 

Edited by skinnygrinny

37 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

i always like bam bam too. one of the greats imo. 

thats cool you got to meet him. 

mick foley came to dothan last year but the place was charging $25 to meet and $50 to get a pic....foley is one of my all time favorites.... but i aint paying jack shit to meet somebody lol.

i wanted my daughter to meet him though. 

Funny story on that note,

a few years ago we were going to radio city for the christmas show and we get there as the doors open and we are wandering up to the line and this guy walks bye and i do a double take and yell out Hey Mick , he turns around we are about 15 feet apart, i say " hey im a big fan of your work " and i was going to keep it moving and he called me over for a fist bump. and we went on our way. he was there to see the show also. i tweeted at him later that night but he never replied

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TWarwick07 said:

Funny story on that note,

a few years ago we were going to radio city for the christmas show and we get there as the doors open and we are wandering up to the line and this guy walks bye and i do a double take and yell out Hey Mick , he turns around we are about 15 feet apart, i say " hey im a big fan of your work " and i was going to keep it moving and he called me over for a fist bump. and we went on our way. he was there to see the show also. i tweeted at him later that night but he never replied

did you see his ear?

36 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

you cramping my style! 😁

It felt soooo dirty using the Raiders (I'm a life-long 49'er fan). I had to give it a try. When I saw the final break-down per quarter and compared it to your score, I laughed out loud. 😄 The last drive of the game, the opposing team received my kick. With two seconds left on the clock, I picked them off and ran like the dickens... I was stopped at the 7 yard line. It was pretty close! 

• Wow! 1

3 minutes ago, ninjistar said:

It felt soooo dirty using the Raiders (I'm a life-long 49'er fan). I had to give it a try. When I saw the final break-down per quarter and compared it to your score, I laughed out loud. 😄 The last drive of the game, the opposing team received my kick. With two seconds left on the clock, I picked them off and ran like the dickens... I was stopped at the 7 yard line. It was pretty close! 

its fun playing as bo jackson and running every single play though, right? 🙂 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skinnygrinny said:

its fun playing as bo jackson and running every single play though, right? 🙂 

It was fun running like I've got a rocket pack on. He definitely has crazy speed. The best was when you would run 50 yards and they just couldn't catch you hahaha. I think that 28 point quarter was when I scored, picked them off on their first play, and ran it in immediately for a touch down. I do find it easier to get interceptions with the 49'ers though. But Bo's speed is nuts.

• Like 1

Just now, ninjistar said:

It was fun running like I've got a rocket pack on. He definitely has crazy speed. The best was when you would run 50 yards and they just couldn't catch you hahaha. I think that 28 point quarter was when I scored, picked them off on their first play, and ran it in immediately for a touch down. I do find it easier to get interceptions with the 49'ers though. But Bo's speed is nuts.

i use millen to intercept. 

san fran has the safety...whats his name ? lott i think?  anyway he is fast too so its easier to run back. 

i was getting to like 4-5 int's a game with millen though. 

i also short kick so the computer will go for it on a 4th down instead of punt. 

• Like 1