IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Tecmo Bowl

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Other players :  368536755 - 0

Me : interception all the time no matter the team I chose, no stopping the opponents defense ever -4688654.  - -7 

This pretty much sums up my relation with Tecmo Bowl, and Tecmo Super Bowl as well.

47 minutes ago, SuperJimtendo said:

Score: 25 (42-17)

And what is with the random bird noise or maybe its a whistle when the bell is in the air after a long kick or throw?

Not sure, but sounds like you may be referring to the 'warning' bell/whistle that happens at 1 minute and at 30 seconds. 

51 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

Tie me up, and I'll go for it.  I almost got it that game, but I only had time for one play, and they matched my call.  I may play some more.  I still think 119 is doable.

I don't think I'm gonna tie 105. Maybe I will surprise myself, but I'm not counting on it.

I had this game as a kid (Game Boy version) so last night played a little bit, the unbeatable play I used to do as a kid worked on the NES version as well but most of the time it's only good for 6-8 yards (maybe I need to pick a different receptor), and I had forgotten the quarters are a measly 1:30 mins each, don't know how you guys are racking up so many points in so little time, I was only able to do 10 points in a single quarter 😂

20 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

Last week's contest got me hooked on Kung Fu. That's all I want to play right now. New pb of 691k, should have had over 700k. Still a long ways from rolling the score.

You'll be well-prepared for the next contest then!   I'm not really having much success with Tecmo Bowl

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Krunch said:

You'll be well-prepared for the next contest then!   I'm not really having much success with Tecmo Bowl

I  should post a half assed participation score this week. I'm just not into sports games that aren't Punch-Out or Rad Racer.

New Kung Fu PB. 741K!

The worst part is I had two lives left and beat the fourth loop magician and then died to a knife thrower. And then of course I died to the magician on my last life. Score should have been much higher. That's how it is with Kung Fu.