IGNORED

The Switch Thread

Shame it's a tactical rpg style game, that's a no fly zone for me as I can't stand the canned illogic of those things. 🙂

I ended up finally getting 2 hours put into the clock on Shin Megami Tensei 5 and I think I like it.  Not gone far, kind of been wasting a bit of time getting a few monsters and trying to level, which seems a bit slow, not DQ slow but enough.  Took on some first mini-boss of sorts a trio of mandragora which was nice but stopped it for dinner.  I really am uncertain how much I need to level stuff, and I guess talking to that lady finally and getting a few new miraculous skills is a good point, but I guess now I have more demon than party spaces so I guess merging comes up soon?

There is a Sokoban game for the switch on sale for $8.99 on the eshop.  If you aren't familiar with them Sokoban was a series of games where you are warehouse worker who has to stuff crates into weird shaped rooms,  Extremely simple mechanics with challenging game play at the higher levels.

12 minutes ago, phart010 said:

Can someone tell me why Dragon Quest Builders 1 is so expensive but part 2 is so cheap? Isn’t part 2 the better game?? Is part 1 already becoming a collectible?

I liked part one much better, am a big fan.  I thought part 2 was a no fun chore.  Though I doubt that has much to do with driving the price.  

4 hours ago, MiamiSlice said:

Part 1 is out of print right? 

I think so. But part 2 may possibly be out of print by now. I think they have already gotten rid of its spot in the Target display case.

At GameStop part 2 is being clearanced out for like $17. Meanwhile the going eBay price for part 1 is like $80 used

Edited by phart010

23 minutes ago, phart010 said:

I think so. But part 2 may possibly be out of print by now. I think they have already gotten rid of its spot in the Target display case.

At GameStop part 2 is being clearanced out for like $17. Meanwhile the going eBay price for part 1 is like $80 used

Lol wow $80. Switch collectors are so impatient. 

I've yet to pop the wrap but the LRG blowout sale goodies arrived:  I took a shot in the dark on one of two things, that would be Tiny Metal Ultimate as it looked like Advance Wars, and the other is Curse of the Moon 2.

Sadly I still can't source COTM1 >:[  Got pulled from my checkout while the CC was processing.