IGNORED

The Switch Thread

8 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

No wife in the pic? 😅

btw I think you have the highest rep on NScollectors

Nah, couldn’t have her all in the way blocking everything! #GetOuttaTheWay

Really? That’s wild, I haven’t even been there since a couple days after making a few posts there. That’s probably where everyone is always stealing my collection pics from that I keep seeing posted in other places 😂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Quaze said:

Updated pic of the Switch collection. It’s taking over the damn game room😅 Approx 1200 titles so far in total 👍🎮

5DCF8E9F-77C3-4588-A417-20AF0EBE3C61.jpeg

So it is possible to organize the collector editions lol. Very impressive!!

Edit: and I just saw your post in that Facebook group. Holy crap dude you have a beautiful collection.

Edited by Skorp

17 hours ago, NintendoTwizer said:

There's only one word to describe that wall of games:  Amazeballs  

Nicely Done.

Thanks 'Twizer! I've never told you this, but it was the semi-viral pictures of your Nintendo collection from 2013-2014 or so that really inspired me to take my collecting to another level. I remember looking at your walls of games and thinking: Amazeballs

Guess things are coming full circle!🙌

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Skorp said:

So it is possible to organize the collector editions lol. Very impressive!!

Edit: and I just saw your post in that Facebook group. Holy crap dude you have a beautiful collection.

Thanks dude, super appreciate you saying so. And for sure I'll organize the collector's editions, I just can't think of how to organize them based on anything other than height/dimensions at the moment🧐 but I'm open to suggestions! The reason they're not in precise descending order of height row to row, is because there is one shelf in these IKEA Billy bookcases (the middle shelf) that is not moveable, it is fixed in place (you'll see a consistent middle row of shelves all lining up through the room while all the other shelves are all modular). Tough to "Tetris" things in there to A) Keep the shelves looking full without big gaps, and B) To keep order to things in the process! It's a struggle I tell ya!

1 hour ago, Quaze said:

Thanks dude, super appreciate you saying so. And for sure I'll organize the collector's editions, I just can't think of how to organize them based on anything other than height/dimensions at the moment🧐 but I'm open to suggestions! The reason they're not in precise descending order of height row to row, is because there is one shelf in these IKEA Billy bookcases (the middle shelf) that is not moveable, it is fixed in place (you'll see a consistent middle row of shelves all lining up through the room while all the other shelves are all modular). Tough to "Tetris" things in there to A) Keep the shelves looking full without big gaps, and B) To keep order to things in the process! It's a struggle I tell ya!

Oh I think you misunderstood. I meant you already did find a way to organize them based on the looks. 😉 They are all lined up so well! Lol. For me I just can't find any way with my small space to display them. You nailed it! It is a struggle that's for sure with their such vast different sizes.

1 hour ago, Quaze said:

Thanks 'Twizer! I've never told you this, but it was the semi-viral pictures of your Nintendo collection from 2013-2014 or so that really inspired me to take my collecting to another level. I remember looking at your walls of games and thinking: Amazeballs

Guess things are coming full circle!🙌

That's cool! I had a feeling it did inspire you as your collection reminded me of Twizers so much! Well now you have inspired me to continue my goal. I starting to feel a bit overwhelmed now with so many Switch releases. Nope, I will continue to focus on it.

5 hours ago, Skorp said:

Oh I think you misunderstood. I meant you already did find a way to organize them based on the looks. 😉 They are all lined up so well! Lol. For me I just can't find any way with my small space to display them. You nailed it! It is a struggle that's for sure with their such vast different sizes.

Ahhh you’re right, I read “so is it possible”, not “so it is possible”😁 Big difference!

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
Social Team · Posted
2 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

Great news for anyone looking for a last minute Christmas gift idea.  Target and GameStop (and maybe other stores) have Metroid Dread on sale for $0.50 off.  The deal is considered so good, both stores require that you add the game to your cart before you can see the price. 

I like how the Nintendo games I buy early because they won't go on sale......go on sale.  And the ones that I'm like, "Oh yeah, this will go on a bigger sale than this come Christmas time in 9 months from now for sure." don't go on sale.  Looking at you Super Mario 3D World.....

image.png.9d7a775d7d5a589d60b61b29323a914f.png

I preordered Danganronpa Decadence normal and special editions from Best Buy as soon as they were available for purchase. My special edition shipped without issue but my normal edition was on back order. Got an email saying they cancelled it. 😞 Unfortunate since I have all non Vita versions of Danganronpa and it's already selling for $80+ on Ebay. Hopefully there will be another print. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else playing Skyward Sword right now?  I bought it for my kids for Christmas.  They are playing it and enjoying it and I'm helping them as they get stuck.

I just have one question.  Why does a game that was made for the Wii and remastered for the Switch have the camera control from an N64 game?  The camera makes this game almost completely unplayable.  My kids seem to be enjoying it since they are 5 and 7 and they don't know any better, but I don't see how I will be able to play through this game myself.