IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

Long time no post. 

spacer.png

Shortly after picking up the bonus variant on the right, I managed to find the one on the left to go with it. Now I have the pair!

spacer.png

Managed to finally score Okami for Switch in a trade. Also finally picked up a sealed sillybandz so I know the bands are actually in there. And here's something I don't pick up often: a homebrew game for GBC!

spacer.png

Finally decided to pick up an FE Echoes CE to replace my standard edition. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The Japanese game is Magkid, you put your DS on a base that has a tiny camera underneath, it works like an optical mouse, and you move your DS around a table or other flat surface to experience an augmented-reality type of game. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Recently pulled in a sizable haul that included a boatload of strategy guides I wanted including some that were top of my wantlist. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

And lastly, my local GameStop was closing so here's what I walked out with: 

spacer.png

Edited by MiamiSlice
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, Hybrid said:

Recently got this guy in for my misprint collection cost $7

thawk4.jpg

I spent like 10 minutes looking at this, not wanting to sound dumb because I just couldn't find the error. Even had to look up another disc on eBay, flipping back and forth between tabs, reading every bit of fine print, about ready to pull them both up side by side. Then I relaxed my eyes a bit and it hit me!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

I spent like 10 minutes looking at this, not wanting to sound dumb because I just couldn't find the error. Even had to look up another disc on eBay, flipping back and forth between tabs, reading every bit of fine print, about ready to pull them both up side by side. Then I relaxed my eyes a bit and it hit me!

Yes I have to explain it to a lot of people it's such a great misprint

27 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Holy crap I took a solid shot in the dark when I saw that gamestop had the xbox one dark souls trilogy pre-owned and actually got it for $44.99 and it came with the steelbook!

All the disks are in great shape as well. A rare win from ole gamestop

20210427_120622.jpg

Nice one. I'm still kicking myself for not getting that when it was avail.

A few items still trickling in despite my eBay leave of absence. I really want to play Nier, but promised myself I'd finish Last of Us first. I really like Evercade stuff so I'll probably keep picking those up as they come out. Not a huge Monster Hunter fan, but had to snag an SE since I knew they'd go fast.

IMG_20210426_202226.jpg.cccaad401736540f12c0624f47b01e3b.jpg

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Aguy said:

Ridge Racer is one of my favorite games on the PSP.

It's one of my favorite racing franchises, but I haven't played past RRV. When I saw there was a PSP version, I had to get it.  One day, if I ever upgrade past the PS2 era, I will try out the later entries.

Edited by RH

Oooh that's what the Switch Doom 64 looks like. 😕  Supposedly Shantae shipped yesterday maybe if it didn't slip yet again more, so hopefully I see the GBC cart and that shortly.

That said I've largely let off of buying stuff compared to past months, the fun has been kind of sucked out of the room locally at least, it's all up online ON ebay or AT ebay pricing so why bother?  I did find 2 non-gaming awesome graphic omnibus books though yesterday driving by a place I hadn't been in for six months.

IDW Star Trek The Original Series
IDW Star Trek Omnibus Vol1

There's five total over various things you can see here: https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Trek_Omnibus and they did have the movie one too, didn't need the rehash, like the more unique stuff.  I'll want to get Vol2 of the one and the TNG roll up also probably.  The nice thing, they were like $7 each, shipping outside media mail is that much on these alone each, and they tend to go for 3-4x that price or more depending.  I'm planning to tear into them maybe later or on break. 🙂

image.jpg

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

Love the From games, this one was a miss for me. Doesn't have the right feel to it. 

I didn't play the "Deluxe" edition, but I did play Mortal Shell on the PS4. Here's my summary of the game:

Mortal Shell lacks the depth and customization, play-control, and overall fun of other Souls-like games such as Nioh, Blasphemous, Salt and Sanctuary etc. It really is a shame, since there is so much potential with the game. Ultimately, it truly feels like a pre-alpha version of Dark Souls. Incomplete and in need of some serious work.

Final Score: 50/100

Again - perhaps the "Deluxe" version fixes some issues, although I am skeptical.

Edited by avatar!