IGNORED

What's new in your collection/Pick-up Thread !!!

Galdius

On 1/17/2023 at 7:26 PM, Mega Tank said:

Nice! How do you plan on displaying it?

For my game room, I use the 3M 0.5lb adhesive hooks you can buy at any hardware store. They're just the right size and shape to properly hold up the marquees. While they're for the most part secure, if I wanted something absolutely secure and less noticable, I'd probably use those clear plastic tabs you use to mount wall mirrors. I haven't done that because the game room walls are wood paneling and I don't want to put that many screw holes into the panels. Old photo of my DK3 acquisition as a visual example:

PXL_20221112_215729691.jpg.0473e2767922e13a332f7ec5397dd5e2.jpg

Onto new finds, last week I was casually browsing the FB pages of game stores in the region. When I checking recent posts from Video Game Remedy down in Rhode Island, I noticed a January 4th new stock post that included a copy of Sword Master w/manual for $310. I was like "Damn that's a really good price, about $100 under market." I figured after three weeks it had to been snatched up, but by Friday my curiosity got the better of me and I called the store late Friday afternoon:

Me: "Hey, I noticed on your FB page you got a Sword Master in. You still have that in stock?"

Store guy: "Yeah, I think we sold that...actually hold on, it's still in the case."

Me (!!!): "What time does your store open tomorrow?" 

So next morning, I hopped in my car and took an hour drive down to RI to get there when they opened. Grabbed Sword Master along with a couple other games not yet in my collection.

PXL_20230201_032016178_2.thumb.jpg.c95e2d6697bfb9b06fd25723afa409f5.jpg

• Like 8
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 2

I wanted to post this earlier, but wanted to be on a desktop to do it. I got my last few SNES titles that I wanted for my curated set, which is around 320 games I think. The final game is World Soccer 94 and I enjoyed that it has the name 'Road to Glory' in it, I've been gunning for the SNES since the start, in fact it was the first cardboard box title I bought when I officially began collecting (Kirby Superstar in this case), so finally hitting my goals felt very fulfilling in a way I haven't felt in the hobby in awhile. Here are the last 3 titles that I intend to add (barring some unknown surprise in the future, but space is limited). I'll post my broader pictures in my set topic so I don't clog this one up too bad though!

AMWts8DK6q3xFn6xEZjhbUFhHuUMDS0LaJGr0vch

Edited by goldenpp72
  • Like 14
  • Love 1

Man, what a WEEK I have had, super frickin busy at work and it isn't even over yet because I'm working Saturday too, RIP. ☠️

However, it's also been a decent week for pick-ups, seeing as I had a few items in my basket online I was waiting to buy after my Taipei trip was over! This is kinda all over the place, but it is a REALLY nice assortment of little bits and pieces IMO.

I'm starting here with a pair of old arcade sticks:

IMG20230203223256.jpg.db334b4039e293922c5df039b8abfad1.jpg

IMG20230203223639.jpg.fb7cd4a5c0b22839210f369c0f166f02.jpg

These were both cheap, but I like the look of em a lot, especially the Fly-Wing, and they don't appear ever to have been used. Unfortunately neither of these are micro-switch, but the Fly-Wing comes with cables for basically every 16 and 8 bit system, including PC, and the Super Arno there is IR wireless, which is always a novelty, with Genesis/MD compatibility out of the box.

Next up, a few game pick-ups:

IMG20230203220718.jpg.c3055fd3f360aa92e096c898ce012417.jpg

We have a real assortment here. A couple of MD, as usual, as well as a new in box RAM adapter card for the SEGA CD. It's not a part of the set, but it fits on the shelf with the others, so there it will go! We have Panza Dragoon Orta here, for under 30 bucks, not bad, as well as Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, which takes me down to only two Call of Duty games I am missing on 360. I also bought my first sealed Dreamcast game for some time, just some cheap SEGA Tennis game, my DC collecting is on hiatus ATM as I focus on MD.

This was something I saw that I just HAD to get tho:

IMG20230203220727.thumb.jpg.904149afd9968106ab641e3edec08779.jpg

A boxset of HALO tie-in novels, lol! I'm not a big reader, so who knows if I will ever actually read these, but it looks epic on my shelf! 😅

Finally, definitely my best score this week:

IMG20230203222056.jpg.03606aec8e2ab4a4a57a4fc2055c83d2.jpg

Gold N64, hook ups and 2 Gold controllers for 65 bucks! I don't usually go for all the different N64 colors because there are so many of them, but this one I just couldn't pass up! I got a couple boxed accessories there too, I tend to pick those up if I can find em cheap. But, the cherry on top?

IMG20230203222541.jpg.7bbc8c30db1879c53719b74b460ccf57.jpg

Lifted the lid on this bad boy and found a free expansion Pak! Always a nice bonus when the seller forgets to mention that! 😉

Edited by OptOut
  • Like 11
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 3

43 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Finally, definitely my best score this week:

IMG20230203222056.jpg.03606aec8e2ab4a4a57a4fc2055c83d2.jpg

Gold N64, hook ups and 2 Gold controllers for 65 bucks! I don't usually go for all the different N64 colors because there are so many if them, but this one I just couldn't pass up! I got a couple boxes accessories there too, I tend to pick those up if I can find em cheap. But, the cherry on top?

IMG20230203222541.jpg.7bbc8c30db1879c53719b74b460ccf57.jpg

Lifted the lid on this bad boy and found a free expansion Pak! Always a nice bonus when the seller forgets to mention that! 😉

Nice! You just about bought the expansion pak & received the console, controllers, hookups & boxes for free!

• Agree 1

Just in time for the weekend, my last months worth of pickups from Japan came in! Other than that, EB Games forgot to call me about Fire Emblem so they were sitting there since launch which I only realized after seeing folks post theirs here. I LOVE the Fire Emblem series and have since jump, but I don't keep up with game news outside of watching Nintendo Direct which is how I able to avoid missing out on the gorgeous special edition of Engage!

w_GlMDivRSq9T604YvVoQg.jpg.9ab8894c5970b6411170fe6b50eaeb55.jpg

*NOTE: My apologies, I'm getting ready to replace the T-molding on the Big Red which is why it's missing 😕*

And from Japan, more sweet, sweet Saturn games!!! This time, I got Waku Waku 7 (RAM pack version), Vampire Saviour (RAM pack version) and Pocket Fighter. I'm thinking about trying to get all the RAM pack games, although I'm on the fence about Final Fight since I keep hearing/reading that it is poor (and also being expensive makes for a bad combination that I'll likely avoid).

6S8pHX4bQVOxWWwvGblboA.jpg.2fc2fa25779869329a0d32d6b7b34c04.jpg

Lastly, I got Deep Fear because I was watching a Sega Lord X video about Saturn games about a month ago and he went fairly in depth on the title. I didn't know that the game is in English by and large and, and it gave me Dino Crisis x Galerians vibes so I took the plunge (no pun intended). Aside from that, I love me some Thunder Force, and I've never gotten around to opening my PS1 copy of V, but I wanted to play this on Saturn and to listen to that soundtrack in the Special Pack.

xgml3msLS5yrMdAVwCq7xQ.jpg.2a634f9ef96a6b9c2e254acf938abf93.jpg

I signed up with Jim (Kidshoryuken, now Mad Panic Gamin) in November, so I'm anxious to see what he's tracked down for me. I want to play Blast Wind so bad...fingers crossed!

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend and gets a chance to unwind and play some games!

• Like 10
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 1

More fresh pickups! Been mostly focused on getting stuff through trades, trying not to spend much money. 

xH7l0bl.jpg

Got the 3DS and the pins in a trade, the 3DS just needs a charger base to be complete in box. It's in excellent shape too. Funny enough I didn't have any launch model 3DS units on hand, I used to have a black one but that was years ago. Love the aqua blue and my brother has the same model. Thank you @Silent Hill for trading with me 🙂 

Also got the worm lights in a local deal for $5 and the LEGO Mario set was like $7 on Amazon. I love Kuribo's Shoe, probably my favorite item in all of Mario lore, so I had to have the LEGO set. 

7DXuNMG.jpg

Bought my son a Digimon for his birthday and I bought one for myself as well. He's not really into it though... so I haven't even opened mine yet. I also got the Rocket League CE from @bridgemute. Found Card Shark for about $50 shipped and then one of my LRG orders finally arrived with Sol Cresta, Valis and RCG Zero. 

7ngOvIH.jpg

Another successful trade, got the Pokemon Moon Figure bundle and a nearly complete Super Puzzle Fighter II. 

KJOhHE6.jpg

Found this rough CIB of Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi for a little over $20. 

nYHc4Oc.jpg

I already had a loose Nintendogs DS Lite and a nearly complete Pink Ribbon DS Lite which was just missing the tray. Managed to find the box for the Nintendos DS Lite on eBay for a really good price, then managed to find two trays from another eBay seller, so now these are both complete! With styluses, port covers, booklets, chargers, yadda yadda. 

1T3R7mG.jpg

Got Corrin P2 with the recent reprint and also finally received my FE Engage DE preorder. 

xgMpAFo.jpg

Lastly, finally decided to start a collection of Animal Crossing e-Reader cards with this Facebook Marketplace purchase. 

That's all for now!

• Like 10

Finally got the second part of this duo a couple of days ago, then forgot about them on a shelf for a couple more days, then remembered them again today, so time to post!

I finally managed to lay my hands on the Lords of the Expanse boxed set and Tapani Sector Instant Adventures book for the West End Games D6 Star Wars RPG.  I got the boxed set as a belated birthday present, then lucked into turning my prize from the VGS Christmas contest into a winning bid for the other book.  I've been chasing these off-and-on since college when a friend showed up with them one night when we got together to play, so I'm extremely pleased to finally put these to bed.

spacer.png

spacer.png

The boxed set even has the original, unused dice that it came with!  Not pictured (as I returned them to their home), but I found it hilarious (and extremely lucky) that the punch-out cards that were missing from the back of the Instant Adventures book were actually included in the boxed set!  I don't know that I'll ever try to run one of the campaigns from the boxed set, but the wealth of information both items provide will allow me to greatly enrich whatever I do run.

• Like 6
  • Wow! 1

Took these 2 pictures today, Bloody Roar was an easy set to finish, Cool Spot though, I assumed it would be easy but the release of Cool Spot for the Game Boy is extremely difficult to run into, and seems to fluctuate a lot in price. I'm thankful I was able to get it on the lower modern end of pricing for once.

FoMOEr-XoAAhf4E?format=jpg&name=largeFoMOE8qXoAEHA-a?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 11

I figure I could share some luck I had today, I paid up a bit given the toys below are from goodwill, but...it's still a win if not a big one I think (not looked hard enough yet.)  Those are all original first run Star Wars Kenner figures, $65 for them in the center there, and yes Han gets to shoot first as the blaster was included, and the other gun I have a storm trooper who will appreciate it.  They're all 1977 figures where applies as Yoda was 80 and Palpatine was 84 when those popped up.  I already had more they're all originals I got at a flea market maybe 5-7 years ago for $40 total which I only remember as it was a steal. :)  I added another image I did for myself below if you're curious about that too.

2-1to5finds.thumb.jpg.3134d2994c8a79fadabef1a7497c754e.jpg

The anime I recently got since a week back at most, the top left I saw at a ripoff rate so to make the point I paid under value with a straight ebay bin $15 shipped on it, the top right and black below were today local for $15.  Ocean Waves was a missing Ghibli movie amazon delivered it two days ago.  About a week back got the Tezuka movie down there for $10 and $20 for the entire Guyver remaster series there.

starwars77-84.jpg.c59e9c5946f7bde2e6c2c44a32cbbb6d.jpg

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I figure I could share some luck I had today, I paid up a bit given the toys below are from goodwill, but...it's still a win if not a big one I think (not looked hard enough yet.)  Those are all original first run Star Wars Kenner figures, $65 for them in the center there, and yes Han gets to shoot first as the blaster was included, and the other gun I have a storm trooper who will appreciate it.  They're all 1977 figures where applies as Yoda was 80 and Palpatine was 84 when those popped up.  I already had more they're all originals I got at a flea market maybe 5-7 years ago for $40 total which I only remember as it was a steal. :)  I added another image I did for myself below if you're curious about that too.

2-1to5finds.thumb.jpg.3134d2994c8a79fadabef1a7497c754e.jpg

The anime I recently got since a week back at most, the top left I saw at a ripoff rate so to make the point I paid under value with a straight ebay bin $15 shipped on it, the top right and black below were today local for $15.  Ocean Waves was a missing Ghibli movie amazon delivered it two days ago.  About a week back got the Tezuka movie down there for $10 and $20 for the entire Guyver remaster series there.

starwars77-84.jpg.c59e9c5946f7bde2e6c2c44a32cbbb6d.jpg

It's neat to see Kenner figures still being picked up in the wild.  One thing to note, though, is that for most of them, there's not any way to tell what run they actually came from, because Kenner never changed the copyright dates on the figures, so even if it says "1977" or "1978," that's not necessarily a guarantee that they are from that era versus being Jedi or POTF era figures since nothing about them changed.  The exception I see in your lot is the Han Solo who is the "small head" variant and was only available on the original Star Wars 12-back cards.

Regardless of what R2 says, he's at least a 1980 release due to the sensorscope in his head, as that only started with the ESB figures, but was also released all the way through the end of the Jedi cards.  The only thing that changed for him from the original figure was the dome, so the copyright (IIRC) remained unchanged despite the obvious issue there.

Vader, Obi-Wan, and Chewie could have been anywhere from the original Star Wars cards all the way through the Power of the Force ones.  The Emperor could be a mail-away figure, or have come from a Jedi or POTF card.  Yoda could be from ESB through POTF.  Boba Fett could have been on one of the final Star Wars cards, but is most likely from the ESB or Jedi era.  Farm boy Luke could go anywhere from the first Star Wars cards all the way through the last Jedi ones, although the color of his hair probably puts him somewhere around ESB.  If C-3PO is the first version, then he would have the same run (SW through Jedi), but if he's the take apart one, he would run ESB through POTF.

Without seeing the copyright/COO information on the back of the Stormtrooper's leg I can't say for certain, but he's definitely from either a Star Wars, very early ESB, or POTF card due to how his legs are.  Basically, after a certain point in the ESB era, that figure's legs started coming out spread slightly wide, allowing them to stand up properly, but look bow-legged.  When the Jedi carded figures started coming out, they ended up flipping over the opposite way, with the legs being too close together, which made it impossible to just stand the figures up on their own without having to manually spread their legs first (which always reverted in time), use a figure stand, prop them up against something, etc.  The original run (with some spill over at the top end of ESB), plus some oddball examples from POTF, were the only ones whose legs were actually straight.  In my experience, these were the only figures to suffer from this sort of variation in stance, although there are some more bow-legged Jedi era & forward figures (AT-ST driver, for one).  FYI, the gun you gave the Stormtrooper is actually the rifle for either Hoth Luke or the Hoth Rebel Commander, although who can complain what gun they get when it's time to fight, right?

• Wow! 3

16 hours ago, goldenpp72 said:

I'm thankful I was able to get it on the lower modern end of pricing for once.

I know that feeling many times around. Even though it never works out for me. 😅

Right now I am thankful to have gotten both Crisis Core Reunion (early purchase sticker variant) and Remake (reprint; no exclusive sticker variant) via online retail prices. All because both have situations that make them lower print runs. With Remake having me hope that I don't have to go Edward Elric (i.e. pay an arm and a leg) when it comes to getting Intergrade.

But none the less congrats on completing that set. 🙂

• Love 1

@darkchylde28 I don't really want to quote that whole thing, but that's a lot of info there I just read.  I'm not sure what the power of the force is, like the 90s re-issues?  99% certain none of these are that.  I mean if it would help, I could pull them back off my shelf and snap the rears or just write down what is back there on each if you're curious, and if it would help ID the age.  I do know all of them are noted as Hong Kong and largely 77s unless they just were printed later like Fett (79 I think), and two others I mentioned earlier.

The ones in the first image were today, the others some years back.  I could have gone into a big hole though.  That goodwill had one of those sterile boxes (like 12x6x4 clear plastic white top type) with it loaded up, each one bagged, and of course the rear troll marked everything from like $10 and up.  I left a lot there, made a few choices for most appealing.  There was another Han with the brown pants.  I saw a 77 style(movie) Leia, a few other storm troopers, a jedi era emperor red guard or two, a couple more later dated C3pos, (I don't remember the off camera names) but this fatter blue-gray thing with jowls, my luke, jedi black suit luke, vader with cape, my kenobi, a later chewy and mine, the little runt with the tail from fetts barge, a fett like mine but later dated, 2 more yoda maybe 3, some rebel pilot and a guard or so, some other randomness ...but nothing else stood out like some greedo.  There were at least a couple ewoks, no Wicket or I would have snagged that as I had one of those in the day.  I would have taken the tub, easy resale if it were the pre-tax change, but I don't want a hoard of 20+ star wars figures with some repeats.  Also that C3po I got, nothing pops off as you brought that up.

Edited by Tanooki

22 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

@darkchylde28 I don't really want to quote that whole thing, but that's a lot of info there I just read.  I'm not sure what the power of the force is, like the 90s re-issues?  99% certain none of these are that.  I mean if it would help, I could pull them back off my shelf and snap the rears or just write down what is back there on each if you're curious, and if it would help ID the age.  I do know all of them are noted as Hong Kong and largely 77s unless they just were printed later like Fett (79 I think), and two others I mentioned earlier.

The late 90's series started with "Power of the Force 2."  "Power of the Force" was the final revision of backing cards for the original Kenner figures, introduced 13 of the "final 17" figures (including Stormtrooper Luke, Han in Carbonite, EV-9D9, etc.), and came with collector's coins made of the same cheap, fake metal that the medallions that came in sweepstakes entries used to.  They came out in 1985.

Hong Kong was involved in all of the eras of manufacturing Star Wars figures, but really kicked into gear starting from the ESB era forward.  The oldest ones I've seen that were known to be from the original run were marked with China, not Hong Kong.  And again, depending on the figure, the year it's marked is irrelevant, because that literally never changed--the copyright for those figures was obtained when they were originally created and not updated for each subsequent run.  With the exception of small-head Han Solo and blue Snaggletooth, every figure produced in each "line" (Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi cards) continued to be produced in each later line with the exact same dates on them.  Unless you've got factory sealed, carded figure, you can't really prove that anybody beyond small-headed Han came on a Star Wars card versus an ESB or Jedi card (or POTF for some figures).

Boba Fett would be marked later because he was made later and was extremely briefly available on his own unique Star Wars card (he was the only figure to have the cardback he did with a Star Wars front), then massively produced on ESB cards, then continuing on Jedi and even Droids cards.

One thing to note about all of them is that if the manufacturer mark shows "LFL," that absolutely indicates ESB or later production, regardless of the date, as the very first ones showed "GMFG" or "GMFGI."  However, as with the dates, that didn't usually get changed/updated on later production figures, presumably if the mold held up.  Stormtroopers were massively produced, so it makes sense that they ended up with pretty much every manufacturer & COO mark that came about, even if their copyright date never changed.

From what I can tell, everything you showed in your photos is from the original Kenner run.  The only ones that look exactly like those that would have truly different dates would be Vader, farm boy Luke, Chewie, and (surprisingly, as I hadn't remembered it was this one) small-head Han, which came together in the "Classic Edition 4-Pack" in 1995 as a Toys 'R Us exclusive but had 1995 copyright dates on their legs.

32 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

The ones in the first image were today, the others some years back.  I could have gone into a big hole though.  That goodwill had one of those sterile boxes (like 12x6x4 clear plastic white top type) with it loaded up, each one bagged, and of course the rear troll marked everything from like $10 and up.  I left a lot there, made a few choices for most appealing.  There was another Han with the brown pants.  I saw a 77 style(movie) Leia, a few other storm troopers, a jedi era emperor red guard or two, a couple more later dated C3pos, (I don't remember the off camera names) but this fatter blue-gray thing with jowls, my luke, jedi black suit luke, vader with cape, my kenobi, a later chewy and mine, the little runt with the tail from fetts barge, a fett like mine but later dated, 2 more yoda maybe 3, some rebel pilot and a guard or so, some other randomness ...but nothing else stood out like some greedo.  There were at least a couple ewoks, no Wicket or I would have snagged that as I had one of those in the day.  I would have taken the tub, easy resale if it were the pre-tax change, but I don't want a hoard of 20+ star wars figures with some repeats.  Also that C3po I got, nothing pops off as you brought that up.

Not that I would have picked them up, but I have to say that I'm jealous that stuff like that is just sitting in a thrift store where you're at.  I finished collecting Kenner Star Wars stuff years ago, but it's always fun to see it out and about.  Depending on who the aliens and ewoks were, there could be some money to be made, as 4 of the "last 17" figures are ewoks, and 3 were aliens.  The fat blue/gray thing sounds like Max Reebo from the band set, though, as he started out this powder/baby blue but due to the plastic he was made of, tended to turn colors over the years.  As for stormtroopers, you can never go wrong with them for the right price.  There was one time a friend and I went to a toy show, and while he and his daughter slowly walked along looking at everything, I hustled every vendor with Star Wars stuff for bulk deals on their troopers and ended up coming back with like 20-30 for an average of $2-3 a pop due to just taking any and all they had, regardless of condition.  Definitely made a nice backdrop when I got everything out and took some photos some years back.

spacer.png

I think I had roughly that again in Stormtroopers, but those were the once who could stand up on their own, and I didn't have any stands (and hadn't yet learned the trick about using PTFE tape in the joints to stiffen up loose limbs).

• Like 2
  • Wow! 4
  • Love 1

@darkchylde28 Wow dude, hell of a kenner spread there with the Emperor 😄  Very informative.  To be honest i"m tempted to go back minimally to get Leia, a few others too, just don't want to empty my wallet but as you said, finding them anymore especially at a thrift is super rare.  I've not seen 77(or at least vintage 70s/80s) since the late 2010s when I got the last few I had outside of a high dollar indoor retail/consignment type space where I don't think so on costs.

Had they been $5 a pop and not $10 here, $12 on that, $15 on that one... I'd probably have bought the box and just dealt with it.

And no it was more grayish than blue could have been more green, I know Max it wasn't him.  I'm thinking Jedi guard without the helmet maybe on the barge.   I really should go look if I can swing it on my time later, if it's still there, and they don't ignore me with a line.  A fast look could have been a gamorrean possibly.

Checking the marking with a jewelry loop I have for smaller details outside of the year.  I did look Han though is GMFGI 1977 (same with Chewie, Luke, Kenobi, C3PO, Vader). Yoda LFL/80, Palpatine LFL/84 and CPG 1979 on Boba Fett.

That's it, no more I can give without some weird detail into molds or paint patterns.  I mean I'm not 100% on this, not first owner, but from the 2 sources they're from the earlier I had came from the original owner, and seems this tub is much the same too.

I went back to the store because of a couple but grabbed three others.  I decided against the ewoks, some of my least favorite.

I did a bit of digging and found galacticfigures dot com, they have a pretty well covered and inclusive list of every toy put out so I started to try and date/sort these considering the posts darkchylde there made.  The site also helped name a couple I had no clue on but liked the look.

Today was Leia, Zuckuss, Gamorrean Guard, Weequay, and Emperor's Royal Guard.  Got a few accessories, one was right for Weequay.

This is what I could do to figure these out:

1977(78) (GMGFI) Han Solo(small head)
1977(78) (GMGFI) Chewbacca -no bowcaster
1977(78) (GMGFI) Luke Skywalker(yellow hair)
1977(78) (GMGFI) Leia -no blaster, cape
1977(78) (GMGFI) Obi-Wan Kenobi(white hair)
1977(78) (GMGFI) C3PO
1977(81) (GMGFI) R2D2 (with Sensorscope)
1977(78) (GMGFI) Stormtrooper
1977(78) (GMGFI) Darth Vader

1979 (CPG) Boba Fett
1980 (LFL) Yoda -no walking stick, snake, belt, wrong robe
1981 (LFL) Zuckuss -no blaster, backpack
1983 (LFL) Gamorrean Guard -no axe
1983 (LFL) Weequay
1983 (LFL) Emperor's Royal Guard - no force pike
1984 (LFL) Emperor Palpatine -no walking stick

starwars77-84.jpg.a41205c9d58f472c91bcb0d1eae4da17.jpg

• Like 5

Administrator · Posted
10 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I went back to the store because of a couple but grabbed three others.  I decided against the ewoks, some of my least favorite.

I did a bit of digging and found galacticfigures dot com, they have a pretty well covered and inclusive list of every toy put out so I started to try and date/sort these considering the posts darkchylde there made.  The site also helped name a couple I had no clue on but liked the look.

Today was Leia, Zuckuss, Gamorrean Guard, Weequay, and Emperor's Royal Guard.  Got a few accessories, one was right for Weequay.

This is what I could do to figure these out:

1977(78) (GMGFI) Han Solo(small head)
1977(78) (GMGFI) Chewbacca -no bowcaster
1977(78) (GMGFI) Luke Skywalker(yellow hair)
1977(78) (GMGFI) Leia -no blaster, cape
1977(78) (GMGFI) Obi-Wan Kenobi(white hair)
1977(78) (GMGFI) C3PO
1977(81) (GMGFI) R2D2 (with Sensorscope)
1977(78) (GMGFI) Stormtrooper
1977(78) (GMGFI) Darth Vader

1979 (CPG) Boba Fett
1980 (LFL) Yoda -no walking stick, snake, belt, wrong robe
1981 (LFL) Zuckuss -no blaster, backpack
1983 (LFL) Gamorrean Guard -no axe
1983 (LFL) Weequay
1983 (LFL) Emperor's Royal Guard - no force pike
1984 (LFL) Emperor Palpatine -no walking stick

starwars77-84.jpg.a41205c9d58f472c91bcb0d1eae4da17.jpg

season 6 GIF

• Like 1