IGNORED

Official VGS Secret Santa Thread 2023! [Signups Closed]

Secret Santa

Administrator · Posted

Alrighty - so I've removed a number of posts / conversations that were completely unrelated to actual SS signups and were derailing us from the intent of this thread.  Do not respond about this here or follow-up about any of that.  If you have any concerns or questions, you can send me a message.

Let's keep this on-topic and focused on the signups for SS.  

Thank you, and thanks to everyone who has signed up so far!  We still have a few more days, but the deadline will be here before ya know it - so if you are interested in participating, please sign up!  And don't forget to actually send Santa your list / information!

• Like 1

Oh boy, there is just about a day left!

Just a reminder, saying "I'm in" in this thread does not add you to the secret santa! You MUST send me a list by 10PM EST tomorrow (11/11). There will not be extensions this year and late submissions will not be accepted. Pairings will most likely be a little bit ahead of schedule to give as much time as possible but that does not push any deadlines forward.

If you have submitted a list to me but have not heard back, please send it again. Also, if you want to make amendments to your list, that is also acceptable, just send me the whole list with the amendments.

OHHHH BOY!

Signups are closed now. Over the next day or so I will be double checking my list to make sure that I not only got everyone but make sure that I am pairing correctly.

I believe that I have responded to everyone, but if I missed you, let me know by end of day tomorrow (11/12). Pairings will probably roll out on Monday (11/13)

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

• The title was changed to Official VGS Secret Santa Thread 2023! [Signups Closed]
Administrator · Posted
16 hours ago, Masterofzelda said:

Sad I missed this this year didn’t see the sign up been swamped with work but hopefully everyone will have a good Christmas 

Hey there!  Sorry to hear that and thanks for your support and general interest though!

I will share - that we discussed Secret Santa this year and will start the signups every year from this point forward on November 1 and run about a similar length of time.  This way there is no confusion about when the signups start, and it will be the same every year so no surprises.  Hopefully this helps!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1