IGNORED

Official VGS Secret Santa Thread 2023! [Signups Closed]

Secret Santa

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, Lago said:

I missed it this year.  Bummer.  I’m putting a reminder on my calendar for next year, today.  Have fun everyone!

Sorry ya missed it! But yes, just in case you didn't see my previous message - we will now do the signups at exactly the same time every year.  Going forward, we'll start the signups on November 1 and run it for about 10ish days.

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, koifish said:

I think something is wrong with Ohio USPS; Over the past year or so I've had multiple packages ship from Ohio and get delayed for several days without any explanation. Things ship from here and there but only Ohio seems to give me grief. I swear it's the Bermuda Triangle of US shipping.

sorry, I saw this and have to say, they prolly all taking multiple bathroom breaks from the Cincinnati chili they ate 🤣

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

OH boy, hope everything is going alright. The deadline to ship domestically is coming up so if you have any concerns about shipping out on time, please please please reach out to me.

Some folk have already talked to me, many have shipped out already (to those who have, excellent work).

Also, apologies if messages have been delayed, I've been dealing with Pete's shenanigans a lot. I still am trying to reply to messages once per day at least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

So like is it a rule that I have to wait till Christmas to open my gift or more like unspoken etiquette 😂

It is not a written rule and one would think that I would have no way of knowing. But I will know and potentially be disappointed. 

The only rule is that you cannot share what you got until the reveal thread is posted.

Edited by Secret Santa
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 1

14 hours ago, Secret Santa said:

It is not a written rule and one would think that I would have no way of knowing. But I will know and potentially be disappointed. 

The only rule is that you cannot share what you got until the reveal thread is posted.

How about discussing what's listed on the customs form ahead of time?  😄

Just now, fcgamer said:

I could possibly deduce which member my gift came from just by the tracking number, but I'm not going to do that. I haven't even received my gift yet 🤣

I'll probably throw it under the tree as I'm hosting a Christmas party this year. So it'll be saved until Christmas day for sure.