The Count.  Done

acidjaguar Done

Reed Rothchild Done

Jvoss     Done

Aguy  Done

Splain In possession of

Leatherrebel5150 (End)

By state its NJ>NC>KY(2x)>MN>MT(2x)>CA(2x)>AZ>NJ

It's that time again kids. Sign ups begin now and run through July 10th. That should be enough time for people to find this thread and sign up. Ive considered doing the order or people slightly different. Instead of randomly going back and forth across the country, I was thinking of arranging it by location so it was more linear. Staring from NJ (my location) and radiating out from there. Ideally it should make the travel time shorter. Let me know how you feel about this in your signup.

Shipping/Handling:

1: The Large flat rate box is to be replaced by every person

2: The Large flat rate box(Only through USPS) will be kept for a max of 5 day. If the 5th day is on the weekend/holiday you will have the until next business day. The 5 day limit is to allow for as many people to participate as possible without it taking forever to get to the next person.

3. Once you get the box you will post in the thread that you received it. You will pm the next person on the list with a tracking number ( also don’t put your personal address in the main thread, that is in pm as well). You will also pm me the tracking number (this was hard for some last time). Once you send out the box post in the thread “SENT”.

4. You are not allowed to change your username on here until after you receive the box so there is no confusion on where it will go off to next.

Contents:

Do NOT put these items in the box:

Plushies or large figurine containers
No forms of liquids (we know how the usps will handle an item.) 
No Magnets
No end beef or crans
Try not to put duplicate items

I know shit happens and intent and execution are two different things. If you find at any time you cannot continue to participate, contact me at once and I will make the necessary changes. Providing of course, you contact me before the box ships to you.

It is assumed that when you sign on to participate in this box, that you are interested in doing so. That being the case, it is up to you to be proactive and ready to receive the box. Very little, I repeat, very little time will be spent attempting to contact participants who have not logged on the forum in days/weeks or respond to pm. I will attempt to make this as efficient and expedient as well as beneficial as possible to all."

Everyone below was interested in participating in the thread that Mae started before disappearing so pinging you guys if your still interested.

Edited by LeatherRebel5150

Current Participants (Not necessarily shipped in this order)

LeatherRebel5150

TheCount

ReedRothchild

Aguy

RH

Acidjaguar

Spacepup

Splain

Fleck586

All names above are confirmed for inclusion 

Paging those who have participated before to see if you want to participate.

@Foochie776

@RH

@ZeldaFan042

@The Count

@fox

@RegularGuyGamer

@Reed Rothchild

@Aguy

@JVOSS

@a3quit4s

@Alder

@Murray

@Fleck586

@Richardhead

@Splain

@Psychobear85

@oshf

@drxandy

@PineappleLawnchair

@acidjaguar

@Matchbook

Editorials Team · Posted
19 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

What is your guy’s opinion on changing the order or mailing (check first paragraph of main post)

Acid and I were already next to one another in a previous round, but if he's in and we do that again it saves us some shipping since we're a few miles apart.

• Thanks 1

So I'm back from my vacation and there doesn;t seem to be any more interested in joining and I have the box staged, so I think I'll start the next part of the process. 

@The Count @Reed Rothchild@Aguy @RH @acidjaguar @spacepup @Splain

Can each of you PM me your city or county and state please. So I can determine the order of shipping

Thanks

Ok so here is the order 

LeatherRebel5150 (Origin)

@RH

@spacepup

@The Count

@acidjaguar

@Reed Rothchild

@Aguy

@Splain

Leatherrebel5150 (End)

By state its NJ>NC>KY>MN>MT(2x)>CA>AZ>NJ

It's about as most efficient of a route I can think of so maybe shipping times will be reduced between any given persons. 

@Reed Rothchildand @acidjaguar since your both in the same city I'll let you guys decide if you want to mail the box of possibly in person handoff. Just let me know either way.

I will take the box to the post office on Friday July 15th to get this rolling