IGNORED

Gaming Box Train 2: Freddy's Revenge, Train has left the station

LeatherRebel5150

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Splain said:

Congrats on Toxic Crusaders!!

That's one I never expected to own and I feel a little guilty taking it, but I made sure to replace it with some solid entries. I just hope it's something you and @LeatherRebel5150 are happy with.

Now the hunt for the manual begins!

Edited by Aguy
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

image.png.d357f787f343873f76e12294bb711708.png

Jesus christ!  Well, I guess the box took a turn...

Let's just consider it my birthday present. 😅

Train has left the station, on it's way to AZ. For those that want to play at home # 9405509205568824797933

Edited by Aguy
  • Like 1

The box got back to me today, got a little worried because the one side was wet as it rained hard here today and the mailman didn’t leave it in a bad like they normally do in this weather. But everything was fine. I will take pictures of the end result tomorrow. Im just too tired with my back on fire tonight to get everything splayed out for a photo shoot. Someone remind me tomorrow evening lol

All right here is what made it to the end. Not going to lie I was hoping all of the PS1 demo discs were going to disappear. I had them for years before I finally got a disc wallet thing to put them in the box. So when we do this again next time, for the love of god someone take the demo disks! lol

I don’t know if I ever pointed this out before but just so everyone knows, just because I sent the box out initially full of stuff doesn’t mean I lay claim to the end box’s contents. I consider it “community” property in a way and only pick out a couple of things just like everyone else.

That being said I also don’t like sending out the exact same stuff that ended the box last time. So I put stuff to the side and mix in new stuff to make it more varied/fresh. Point being if you see stuff in this end photo or the last one and thought “that Leatherrebel5150 guy kept all the shit!” I assure you, I kept a couple of items and the rest is in a small pile to get mixed in a future round. I didn’t claim it.

I will say in this round I am keeping the Street Fighter Switch game and Genghis Khan II. I was actually pretty stoked to see a the only switch game in here was one I didn’t have!

Thanks to everyone for participating and hope you enjoyed it. The next one will be in the spring, after the usps price hikes are over and hopefully give everyone enough time to get a new pile of stuff to throw at it.

…the picture isn’t loading ahhhhh give me a minute 

Edited by LeatherRebel5150
  • Like 1