IGNORED

Gaming Box Train 2: Freddy's Revenge, Train has left the station

LeatherRebel5150

Editorials Team · Posted
3 hours ago, spacepup said:

Just to clarify - when it says the box is replaced by each person - do you mean the physical box itself, or literally all the contents?  

The cardboard box itself. These things get to be pretty heavy, so the boxes take a beating in the mail system, and they may not survive multiple stops without replacement. The boxes are free at the post office.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Fleck586 said:

If this hasn't started yet, I'd be in. I've been away for a long time. Need some gaming goodness in my life

I just finalized the shipping order yesterday, but haven’t actually started shipping yet, so as long as everyone is ok with it, I can insert you. The shipping order is arranged based on location this time around to hopefully speed up the travel time. What state and region of are you in?

• Agree 1

Administrator · Posted
15 hours ago, Splain said:

The cardboard box itself. These things get to be pretty heavy, so the boxes take a beating in the mail system, and they may not survive multiple stops without replacement. The boxes are free at the post office.

Y'all get free boxes!? 

15 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I just finalized the shipping order yesterday, but haven’t actually started shipping yet, so as long as everyone is ok with it, I can insert you. The shipping order is arranged based on location this time around to hopefully speed up the travel time. What state and region of are you in?

Missouri / KC

Ok so Fleck is going to be inserted between Spacepup and The Count. I’ll get it listed properly when I get to my laptop. The box goes out tomorrow 

Edit

Ok so here is the official shipping order 

LeatherRebel5150 (Origin)

@RH

@spacepup

@Fleck586

@The Count

@acidjaguar

@Reed Rothchild

@Aguy

@Splain

Leatherrebel5150 (End)

By state its NJ>NC>KY(2x)>MN>MT(2x)>CA>AZ>NJ

Edited by LeatherRebel5150
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to Gaming Box Train 2: Freddy's Revenge, Train has left the station
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long guys.  100% my fault.  I kept hoping a few small deals would go through and I could have some cash in my Paypal account to cover shipping.  That didn't happen last week.

Ironically, within 30 minutes of paying from our family checking account, one buyer sent me a Payment this morning.  Whatcha gonna do?

Administrator · Posted

No worries RH! The box arrived today! 🙂

I'll be replacing with a new box (please remember to do so everyone 🙂  ) as the current one looks like it got ran over by a freight train.  But fortunately, everything inside looks fine.

Are people interested in pictures?  I personally would like to see pics of stuff as it's going through the exchange, and people don't / won't remember to do it after ward.  

Or maybe even just the pictures of what I took, if people don't want the full contents spoiled??  

Open to feedback on what you all want to see.  I can take pics of everything, just what I took, etc etc.

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted

I'll take pics of what I took and share here in the thread.  I encourage others to do the same!  I think it's a lot more fun to see what people are getting out of the box - much more engaging and interesting, not just for us participating, but also maybe others who may be interested in the future.  

I have to go through everything and decide, and will share pics when I can!