jonebone

Graded Games, Show Them Off!

Figured we should have this thread for any of the graded game collectors out here.

Feel free to post Wata, VGA, Sealed, CIB, Loose etc. If its graded this is the thread for you!

• Like 1

Got these two back from VGA the other day, pretty happy with them.

Final Fight 3 is tied with the highest graded at 85+, and same for UMK3 which is tied at 90.

UMK3 also completes my Gold SNES Mortal Kombat set so especially happy there!

IMG_20191021_121031_555.jpg

• Like 6

Here are some of my favorites from my small selection (my graded games are mostly games i had when i was younger) but i do have a few recent ones also

46C86932-49F0-42E5-B216-6CC927B913FD.jpeg

D1136D98-D44F-4C53-A003-C23E0BF5C382.jpeg

BBC0593A-21B9-4B7C-BC68-9BE76F3D94AB.jpeg

A54AB194-638B-43AB-BF22-40E66AD1FF25.jpeg

• Like 2

Don't remember if I ever posted this on NA or not. Picked this up from a new BIN eBay listing for $20, free shipping. Had one picture that showed it had an H-seam, overall quality was difficult to tell, but to me any quality was good enough. I asked seller to ship it as carefully as possible, they literally put it in a 56k modem box with no padding. Somehow it still arrived fine and got a pretty good grade. Seller said it was sitting on a table at an estate sale for $2.

20191023_210216.jpg

• Like 5

My current favorite sealed item is my Original Mario Bros.

But I'm still waiting for ONE OF my favorite NES games, Abadox to come back from WATA.

fBnzNvpbqMuqhyD0E9EzZhuUtFINSBekFWQIOmBDcgaqevWZXmhgLcGWQU6nuNaO7xeziHRZxJyP-dJADYmVTgCN8BqXauKitJHn-Os-d0A9ea2edL0guq_hoMrF7bLNyKmNjI0cSCd4vvrWhz8WZ3UrEX.thumb.jpg.24f857cb8ee312bd3cab1365d6887352.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jonebone said:

@ThePhleo thought you sold that?

Nope, I wound up keeping it. I kinda wanted to hide the fact that I still owned it after the big game heist a little while ago, but I’m not too worried anymore.

Although I will probably never own a graded game, I love to marvel at these beautiful objects from afar! Keep the eye-candy coming fellas! 🙂

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, hyrulevyse said:

Struck a deal to sell this beauty.  Actually taking a lower grade plus cash.  Any of you heavy wata/vga guys ever do that sort of thing?  Ever regret it afterwards?

For an overpriced Wii U game that will never be anybody's favorite Zelda game, I'd happily cash out some equity, but I'd never own it to begin with. For anything I actually like, nope.

11 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

For an overpriced Wii U game that will never be anybody's favorite Zelda game, I'd happily cash out some equity, but I'd never own it to begin with. For anything I actually like, nope.

It might not be anyone's favorite Zelda game but it's EVERYONE's favorite Dynasty Warriors game.

3 hours ago, hyrulevyse said:

It might not be anyone's favorite Zelda game but it's EVERYONE's favorite Dynasty Warriors game.

Naw - I love the original Dynasy Wars arcade game. One of my fav cabs as a kid. 😄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hyrulevyse said:

Struck a deal to sell this beauty.  Actually taking a lower grade plus cash.  Any of you heavy wata/vga guys ever do that sort of thing?  Ever regret it afterwards?

IMG_20190819_212702.jpg

I had someone trade me a 85+ Metal Gear for my 85 in a multi title VGA trade. He seemed to regret it a lot later - though he did get another title he was really really after in the trade, so it couldn't have been that bad 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hyrulevyse said:

IMG_20190819_212702.jpg

Yes I've done it, many times. If you get the same game back and enough cash theres no reason to regret it either.

• Like 1

Just got back a nice lot and it included one sealed title.

One of my favorite NES games, Abadox!

Scored an 8.5 / A which I think is a pretty fair assessment.
RtvgYCl.jpg

• Like 1