IGNORED

Graded Games, Show Them Off!

jonebone

I haven't graded anything. Figured I'd start with these beauties. All 1st release (except Wrecking Crew which is the 2nd release gloss sticker). I feel that I got robbed on a few grades, but it is what it is! Each cart is dead mint and maybe played once, if at all. Despite that, most cart grades were 9.4 or 9.6. boxes all graded 9.2 or better, so that was nice. 

I may send a few more in. Having them be super protected is nice, as I have a tendency of knocking stuff off of my shelves. I didn't think I'd ever get anything graded, but I'm glad these are slabbed and protected now. 

20231129_233643.jpg

20231129_233652.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow! 1

6 hours ago, srh201 said:

I haven't graded anything. Figured I'd start with these beauties. All 1st release (except Wrecking Crew which is the 2nd release gloss sticker). I feel that I got robbed on a few grades, but it is what it is! Each cart is dead mint and maybe played once, if at all. Despite that, most cart grades were 9.4 or 9.6. boxes all graded 9.2 or better, so that was nice. 

I may send a few more in. Having them be super protected is nice, as I have a tendency of knocking stuff off of my shelves. I didn't think I'd ever get anything graded, but I'm glad these are slabbed and protected now. 

20231129_233643.jpg

20231129_233652.jpg

Long time no see, congrats!  Good ones to start with, I own 4 of those 6 in the same or better grade as well.  9+ hangtabs are nice and underappreciated IMO.  Anything 9.6 and especially an early black box is insane as well.

18 hours ago, jonebone said:

Long time no see, congrats!  Good ones to start with, I own 4 of those 6 in the same or better grade as well.  9+ hangtabs are nice and underappreciated IMO.  Anything 9.6 and especially an early black box is insane as well.

hey jone. hope you've been well! I have a ghosts and goblins sure to get 9.2 or higher and a few other not as rare things in same condition but since they are fairly early and popular, I might as well send them in to get slabbed (Double dragon, ninja gaiden, mario 2, etc), and I have a matte mario that will get 9.2 or higher... just really afraid to send that one in! wish wata did a convention on the east coast so I could do it in person. the 9.6 glossy sticker wrecking crew is really perfect. kinda disappointed on the cart grades all around. these things are literally perfect. saw the light of day for maybe an hour over the last 37-38 years of their lives. wata is strict! I saw no flaws on the carts at all but they only got 9.4 or 9.6. what the hell differentiates those grades anyway?