IGNORED

Graded Games, Show Them Off!

jonebone

Don't remember if I ever posted this on NA or not. Picked this up from a new BIN eBay listing for $20, free shipping. Had one picture that showed it had an H-seam, overall quality was difficult to tell, but to me any quality was good enough. I asked seller to ship it as carefully as possible, they literally put it in a 56k modem box with no padding. Somehow it still arrived fine and got a pretty good grade. Seller said it was sitting on a table at an estate sale for $2.

20191023_210216.jpg

• Like 8
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, hyrulevyse said:

Struck a deal to sell this beauty.  Actually taking a lower grade plus cash.  Any of you heavy wata/vga guys ever do that sort of thing?  Ever regret it afterwards?

For an overpriced Wii U game that will never be anybody's favorite Zelda game, I'd happily cash out some equity, but I'd never own it to begin with. For anything I actually like, nope.

11 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

For an overpriced Wii U game that will never be anybody's favorite Zelda game, I'd happily cash out some equity, but I'd never own it to begin with. For anything I actually like, nope.

It might not be anyone's favorite Zelda game but it's EVERYONE's favorite Dynasty Warriors game.

• Like 1

Homebrew Team · Posted
3 hours ago, hyrulevyse said:

Struck a deal to sell this beauty.  Actually taking a lower grade plus cash.  Any of you heavy wata/vga guys ever do that sort of thing?  Ever regret it afterwards?

IMG_20190819_212702.jpg

I had someone trade me a 85+ Metal Gear for my 85 in a multi title VGA trade. He seemed to regret it a lot later - though he did get another title he was really really after in the trade, so it couldn't have been that bad 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hyrulevyse said:

IMG_20190819_212702.jpg

Yes I've done it, many times. If you get the same game back and enough cash theres no reason to regret it either.

• Like 1