IGNORED

The Switch Thread

Just a note to those who may be collecting Switch games in the future. I recently picked up Trine the Ultimate Collection, and already had the standalone Trine 4 standalone release. The carts for both games are identical.  So if anyone is trying to piece together this game in the distant future, thye should know that.

Post Office been very very good to me.....especially yesterday.

I got the following switch games in the mail yesterday:

The Count Lucanor
Divinity Original Sin II
The Escapists Complete Edition
For the King Void/Skulls of the Shogun
Galak-Z: The 
Kemco RPG Omnibus
Mutant Year Zero
Oxenfree

Now all I need is a switch - hopefully Nintendo will get their act in gear and restock soon.

Edited by Tabonga

Spoiler

Heh - since I decided to get a switch whenever Nintendo gets around to making some more available I have been picking up games and one of the ones I wanted was the big box of Thimbleweed Park (reminds me of the old Infocom games).The price was pretty astronomical for even the basic edition. In a rare bow to market realities the prices (at least by some sellers) have  been coming down. So I grabbed a basic switch edition and a PS4 big box edition.  I don't have a PS4 - just wanted the goodies.

I just got a copy of Link's Awakening Dreamers Edition from Amazon for $59.36.  It was listed as having some damage to the outer box. When it got here it had no shrink wrap but the box was in really good shape -some minor scuffing but that was about it.

They had some more listed - no telling if they are in as good a shape but I thought it wasn't a bad price.

On 6/11/2020 at 12:33 AM, ICrappedMyPants said:

I finally snagged a Ring Fit Adventure from Amazon today. It should arrive next week.

My Walmart had 4 in stock and someone went and took all 4 of them at once before I got there to finally get my copy. 😞

• Sad 1